Ebay $300 Compressors

I have one and it works great...the exploding compressor is total BS brought about by the sellers of the way too high priced compressors.the crankcase breathers were not installed causing some units to fail but it is not a HPA explosion as one would think.if you look at the pictures there is no high speed oil spatter.
if you buy from a good seller the only problem you will have if you set it up properly is running out of pellets.DO NOT believe what some are saying about the cheap Chinese compressors they are just spreading FAKE news to get you to buy the high priced units they have on their shelves collecting dust.the $300.00 units are more for filling small air tanks and rifles as opposed to the larger air tanks...I shoot my Mrod down and fill it back up within 25 seconds depending on how much I shoot.i shoot three clips and fill it back up in 25-27 seconds...to date not one air gunner has been killed or hurt by one.
there are scams on e-bay so I bought one from amazon.it took six days for me to receive it from china via DHL.i am not saying that there are not scams on amazon so do some research before you buy...