• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Eating crow and kudos to Talon Tunes and FX USA

I’ve owned a number of FX rifles in the past and when they work they are awesome. I had some issues with a couple of rifles but had less than satisfactory results from FX warranty / service department a couple years ago. Being the grumpy curmudgeon that I am I sold off all my FX rifles and “jumped ship” so to speak. I’ve always admired FX’s innovations so I thought I’d give them another chance and bought a M3 recently. There was a small issue with the trigger and I reached out to Tony at Talon Tunes and he was able to order the correct parts from FX. I was very pleasantly surprised when a box showed up today in less than a week after emailing Tony. The box included all of the new replacement parts plus they threw in a few tins of lead. 

Thank you Tony and FX USA customer service for reacting quickly and solving my problem in a very timely and professional manner.

I've owned a couple dozen air rifles, probably 10 or more FX, since 1997. Never sent one in for a repair, no matter what the haters say. They are innovative, easy to customize, and few other manufacturers provide the information (FX Masterclass Youtube series) to help the average user learn about and maintain their purchase. The addition of Earnest Rowe to their organization was one of the smartest moves ever. When I compare the adjustability by the end user to other guns, I usually buy another FX, although I have owned many other brands.

Thank you for making this post - it's a little refreshing to have someone offer some kudos, when most of what I see these days are criticisms and some pure rants. I've been wanting to get an FX for a couple of years, but the few PCP owners around here have been fairly critical of FX's lack of customer support, retailers, and problems they've had/heard about with FX in the past. Frequent seal replacements seem to be a common issue. Customer support is a major concern for me, because I'm new to air gunning. Your post has been encouraging, since I've been eyeing a Wildcat for some time. Think I'll pull that trigger now.

Thank you for making this post - it's a little refreshing to have someone offer some kudos, when most of what I see these days are criticisms and some pure rants. I've been wanting to get an FX for a couple of years, but the few PCP owners around here have been fairly critical of FX's lack of customer support, retailers, and problems they've had/heard about with FX in the past. Frequent seal replacements seem to be a common issue. Customer support is a major concern for me, because I'm new to air gunning. Your post has been encouraging, since I've been eyeing a Wildcat for some time. Think I'll pull that trigger now.

Highly suggest pulling the trigger on an FX. I have never had an issue with "lack of customer service" They post on here quite often too. I have e-mailed, called CS, called the technicians, and always gotten good answers very quickly.