• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Air Arms Easy to use lipo charger

Some popular gay pic movies have even received mainstream recognition, being featured in film festivals and gaining critical acclaim.

Last edited:
How many cells in the Lipo 1s, 2s, 3s ?
There are many easy to use lipo chargers
For R/C. Depending on the number of cells in the battery you’re trying to charge you can get a charger dedicated for that number of cells or one for charging batteries of multiple cells. I would check the RC forums and the online hobby shops.
The one I use for my 1s and 2s lipos it’s easy to use, sorry I don’t have it with me right now to tell you that make and model
Hope that helps!

Hello, I got a IMAX B6AC 80W charger (I think its a clone). I need some recommendations for a easier to use charger.
The navigation of the menu on that charger is fairly typical of most budget brand chargers. I have a lot of experience with chargers, lipo batteries and RC, the most user friendly/easy to navigate charger I have used is the muchmore specter cell master.
1691763261618.png

It requires a separate power supply and is not a budget charger.
I will say that HiTec makes chargers that seem easy to use and may meet a price point, but I haven't used a HiTec charger in a long time so it's hard for me to speak on them. I do see a few folks at the track using them though.