East Coast checking in on West Coast. You guys OK over there with the Quake?

Thanks for looking out Fuss. I’m way up North about two hours North of S.F. We’re actually camping in a small community called Ft. Bragg on the coast. I just heard about it this morning. Been away from electronics until I checked my phone this morning. I hope everyone down South is okay. We’ve been evacuated the last two years with the huge fires up here, one to the East and one to the West. Don’t need any large earthquakes that’s for sure! I hope everyone had a great 4th and those down South are safe! Stott

p.s. I’m sure Neil is fine, he lives way up here by me.

Hey Stoti, That's cool.... Ft. Bragg.....we have a Military Base in NC by that name!

Yep, Neil is fine. I guess the news makes things seem worse than they really are at times? I always think the worst when I hear "Earthquake" in the news.

Haha @ Regarval.....yes sir...everything goes better with beer. Even Earthquakes.

Thanks for looking out Fuss. I’m way up North about two hours North of S.F. We’re actually camping in a small community called Ft. Bragg on the coast. I just heard about it this morning. Been away from electronics until I checked my phone this morning. I hope everyone down South is okay. We’ve been evacuated the last two years with the huge fires up here, one to the East and one to the West. Don’t need any large earthquakes that’s for sure! I hope everyone had a great 4th and those down South are safe! Stott

p.s. I’m sure Neil is fine, he lives way up here by me.

Hey Stoti, That's cool.... Ft. Bragg.....we have a Military Base in NC by that name!

Yep, Neil is fine. I guess the news makes things seem worse than they really are at times? I always think the worst when I hear "Earthquake" in the news.

Haha @ Regarval.....yes sir...everything goes better with beer. Even Earthquakes.

The people in Ridge crest are anything but good. There was a major house fire, big cracks in the roads.... https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/your-house-is-gone-ridgecrest-residents-survey-damage-after-powerful-earthquake-jolts-southern-california/ar-AADTBCt?li=BBnbfcP

Yep, we got shook in San Diego this last time. Centered 62 miles outside Barstow. Depending on which fault line it's following, I'm expecting more closer to my neck of the woods. Wait for it....

mike

I have been expecting a big one here for awhile. Chile had some biggins and nor cal have good sized one. there have been so many over the last few years around the ring of fire while we have been quite. I agree, this ain't over yet!

The 7.1 happened last night around 8-30 pm 

i ws in my recliner and it wAs almost an exact repeat of the 6.4 only stronger heard the wine rack chatter felt the ground roll and there goes the pool again lol 

i gathered my crew and we gathered outside 

in case things intensified After all was said and done I spent until 1 am moving my travel trailer to a safe location and prepping it for 

what might be next to come our way

after an exhausting evening with little sleep 

I can now say myself and my crew are prepared for mother nature’s wrath 

hopefully we won’t need to take action 

we will see 

hope everyone in the strike zone is prepared 

pcpfan37 

Wow Pcpfan. Is the travel trailer hooked to a vehicle for a fast getaway? Or does it just seem safer to be in it during the quakes? Interesting? Glad you and your family are OK.

We just have to worry about hurricanes and flooding and tornadoes over here on the east coast. Travel trailers are good to escape the flooding, but not so much for being in one during a hurricane?

Fuss