Easiest way to make 10 post?

Easiest way to make 10 posts? Well I hate to be the one guy that brings the bad news but frankly it’s nearly impossible for a person to make 10 posts… easy or not. Let’s be honest and pull our heads out of the clouds guys… time to face reality.
There’s just so much effort required to make even a single post…. being able to come up with 9 more is nothing but a fantasy. I mean get real. What do they think people are joining a FORUM for??? Talking about the hobby?? Ridiculous. Clearly the 10 post requirement is a hurdle too high and a bridge too far, I wouldn’t hold it against you if you just gave up on the whole thing and took your business elsewhere… someplace they don’t have such absurdly high standards for their members.
I’d also offer to quit myself in solidarity with you but I’d bet there’s some complicated process involved in quitting as well that I already know I don’t have the resolve to see it through.

And you hit 10 posts in less than an hour, with maybe one or two being worth anything. You still need mod approval............so there's another LOL
Yes but as someone who is new to this stuff I only have so much in knowledge/questions to contribute. And the reason I started binge posting was because I was searching (google) for a particular type of pistol that a friend suggested being sold. I found a listing someone posted here and wanted to inquire.

Luckily I had found the forum when I was searching for info on repairing an old Crosman sometime within the last month; I made an account then which helped a lot otherwise I’d still be waiting over a week from today to he able to inquire about the pistol I’m after.

I get why there are requirements and a need to prevent brand new accounts from going participating in buy/sell forums. We can thank the shameless scammer parasites for making things more difficult for everyone.

Yes but as someone who is new to this stuff I only have so much in knowledge/questions to contribute. And the reason I started binge posting was because I was searching (google) for a particular type of pistol that a friend suggested being sold. I found a listing someone posted here and wanted to inquire.

Luckily I had found the forum when I was searching for info on repairing an old Crosman sometime within the last month; I made an account then which helped a lot otherwise I’d still be waiting over a week from today to he able to inquire about the pistol I’m after.

I get why there are requirements and a need to prevent brand new accounts from going participating in buy/sell forums. We can thank the shameless scammer parasites for making things more difficult for everyone.
Well either way here's to hoping you stick around and become a contributing member.

Well either way here's to hoping you stick around and become a contributing member.
I definitely; I’m just trying to find my way around before I start posting a billion questions.

If you ar familiar with the site do you know where I might find good info on where there is a good place to source parts for repair replacement work? Specifically for a Crosman 140. I need to find a replacement bolt and some parts on the pump assembly rod. Google seems to suck these days.

I definitely; I’m just trying to find my way around before I start posting a billion questions.

If you ar familiar with the site do you know where I might find good info on where there is a good place to source parts for repair replacement work? Specifically for a Crosman 140. I need to find a replacement bolt and some parts on the pump assembly rod. Google seems to suck these days.
I'd start a thread in the general forum. Be specific in the title to draw the attention of those that will key in on the important words when they browse the thread titles. Plus do a search using every word or combination of words that you can think of which fit.

To be able to PM members in Classifieds?
Lol....I'm in the same boat but I have to admit I just started two days ago & everyone so far has been amazing as far as responding to my post with good info so it makes replying back much easier....I believe replies also help towards activity......we are probably looking at the same gun on the classifieds... Lol

Here's a possibility......

Easiest way to make 10 posts? Well I hate to be the one guy that brings the bad news but frankly it’s nearly impossible for a person to make 10 posts… easy or not. Let’s be honest and pull our heads out of the clouds guys… time to face reality.
There’s just so much effort required to make even a single post…. being able to come up with 9 more is nothing but a fantasy. I mean get real. What do they think people are joining a FORUM for??? Talking about the hobby?? Ridiculous. Clearly the 10 post requirement is a hurdle too high and a bridge too far, I wouldn’t hold it against you if you just gave up on the whole thing and took your business elsewhere… someplace they don’t have such absurdly high standards for their members.
I’d also offer to quit myself in solidarity with you but I’d bet there’s some complicated process involved in quitting as well that I already know I don’t have the resolve to see it through.
This is one for the books. Love it!!

Reactions: gendoc
Isn’t is funny how guys have no problem finding the classifieds, then if allowed, have no problem with the payment transaction. But everything else is just way too difficult. Even asking questions or engaging in a conversation about anything other than what they want to buy or source. Some just can’t hide why they are truly here.

Or do like me. Ruffle feathers and post pics every once in a while.

UVa0JqPh.jpg

The "REAL" Popeye ;):)!!