Easiest way to make 10 post?

Why can't people just contribute to the forum? Instead of USE it.
Or do like me. Ruffle feathers and post pics every once in a while.

UVa0JqPh.jpg

Ask questions, post pictures, compliment others on their photos, just generally participate in the forum. The classifieds are intended to be a service provided for contributing board members, not a free marketplace for every hobby seller who comes along. I know that sounds a bit blunt but it's the truth and one of the reasons why the rules regarding the classifieds are in place, along with the scammer problems. Too many people have joined solely for scamming others so the board owners have tried to have people become established board users with a physical presence here aside from the classifieds.

To be able to PM members in Classifieds?
Rarely if ever is there something for sale on the classifieds that cannot be found anywhere else.
Fight the anxiety and learn where the greatest value of this forum lies.
It is in the bottomless pool of information, and knowledge that gets shared here at no cost at all.
Ask questions about your gun or guns, guns you may be interested in or just something you are curious about.
If you are truly interested in air guns you will be amazed at how fast ten meaningful post accumulate.
If you become part of the community here the classifieds become at best a secondary concern in short order.
BTW, welcome to the forum

Reactions: Garytx73
And
Jeez be part of the community before looking on the classified,...really wish was a 100 or even more posts minimum
And 100 days. Not to mention the many other options that could be implemented to stop this BS. Such as the forcing answering of questions regarding the rules, which has already been suggested in another post. Makes one wonder why these things are not implemented already?

All my best!

Kerry