Easiest to cock non-CO2, non-PCP, non-multi-pump air pistol with 600+fps

The only thing I can think of that comes close to what you want would be the Zoraki three pump pistol.
Also known as the Webley Alecto.
They come in .177 and .22 and on three pumps they hit hard.
I got after market barrels for mine from a
guy in the UK that make a bit more power because of length and they are very accurate too.
They are quite loud without a moderator and extremely quiet with one.
Still available a couple times a year it seems from Max armory.View attachment 282033
Per criteria of op it does not qualify, 1 pump only gives about 420fps 2+575fps 3=675 and 4=738, 3pumps is hard, 4, well forget it. per specs posed by Maxarmory for the Zoraki ultra

In being the first to reply to the original post, I decided to meke my reply short, sweet, and inarguable; knowing full-well that wouldn't deter many from chiming in with suggestions that did not meet the OP's criteria. Lo and behold, the first to do so was the OP himself; offering up a pistol that clearly did not meet his own requisites!:ROFLMAO:

I let it slide over two years, just to see how many would waste their time doing exactly the same. At this point, 27 months into this thread, I think my original response bears repeating; with bold, CAPS, and punctuation added for emphasis.

NO SUCH THING!... Still.

🦄

Last edited: