Earned a few minutes out. Quick pic

Welp boys and gals, the lady had me run into town to grab a few things, so I knew if I hurried, I'd be able to get onto a few starling.

Summers being so long here in North Dakota, I left for the store at 8:30pm, finished up and was heading back home by 9pm. had a 17 mile trip that ran me through friends property on the way home.

I always keep my rifle in the truck, so I packed a few extra full mags knowing I'd catch twilight, but only ended up taking 3 or 4 starling and left the Dove for another day, but it's a beautiful night here, I tell you what!

I hope you all had a stellar day!

Screenshot_20220726-212554_Gallery.jpg

Hello Ryan, I think I just saw that sunset out my window. Beautiful evening indeed. I’m in Bismarck, you?
Doug
Bismarck you say? Brilliant! I am in Mountain. Upper upper North East. You definitely got to partake in the same beauty I did.

How are the ground squirell around you? They've been spotty at best this year. Normally I'll see hundreds a day, but this year has been odd. I've gotta look/map and hit sets for then this year.
I half wonder if it's because of all the flooding we've had this year? I've only seen 1 field with more head than I can count and I've dwindled that field down pretty darn good, so I've been hitting friends farms for them with few overall numbers.

I am so envious of the land you are surrounded by. It is a beautiful part of the country with lots of the freedoms other parts have lost.

Please keep posting so I can live precariously through your adventures.
Absolutely will do! Always good to see people not be bummed out by my numerous and usually long-winded posts. 🤣