• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Early Morning Shooting w/ the Leshiy Classic

I finally got around to setting up the new 350mm .25 barrel that I bought over a year ago. Before installing the new barrel I went ahead and polished the inside of it. Here are my early morning before work results. I was running short on time so I was only able to sight in and shoot another 4 shot group. The range is 25m, jsb25 grain going 770. Considering these are the first groups after polishing and cleaning I am quite happy with the results.

7851B014-36E6-4759-84DB-94F6F8741A47.jpeg

970531C6-1E3C-4CE4-9421-FF8E40294BE2.jpeg

B7F3D9E2-72D0-4AEB-82B5-BBD78F7EEDD3.jpeg

Nice shooting. I find the 25/350 barrel much smoother shooting on the Classic if you need to get up in the 30 FPE range.

What barrel did you switch from?

What is your regulator and HST setting?

Is that the Carm butt extension I see in part of the picture? It somehow looks slightly different from mine.

I had a Burris Timberline 4.5-14x32 on one of my Classics with what looks like the same set of rings. Super close to the shroud. Shame the 2-7 Timberline didn't have AO like mine and your EFR. Super long eye relief on those scopes.

Last edited:
nice quick shot , thanks
Thank you
So, what is this ? It looks like a front grip and is a ball for infinite positioning.

View attachment 294807
You described it perfectly. It is from Mid evil industries. It is part of a system that includes a tripod.
Nice shooting. I find the 25/350 barrel much smoother shooting on the Classic if you need to get up in the 30 FPE range.

What barrel did you switch from?

What is your regulator and HST setting?

Is that the Carm butt extension I see in part of the picture? It somehow looks slightly different from mine.

I had a Burris Timberline 4.5-14x32 on one of my Classics with what looks like the same set of rings. Super close to the shroud. Shame the 2-7 Timberline didn't have AO like mine and your EFR. Super long eye relief on those scopes.
I switched from a 25 250 that was going 715. It was accurate but you are right it was definitely a lot more hold sensitive. The 350 is substantially easier to shoot.

It has a huma reg at 120 bar and i believe 12 clicks in the hammer spring

the farm extension i bought around 3 years ago so he might have made changes since then. when did you buy it?

The efr i believe is a solid choice considering i take the leshiy around in the field and it keeps the rig light. Most of my shooting is within 70 yards so the hold is still within the duplex reticle. If it had a better reticle it would be perfect in my opinion. The only other scope i would consider is a march but i don’t have type of money laying around.

Reactions: kelly1
Thank you

You described it perfectly. It is from Mid evil industries. It is part of a system that includes a tripod.

I switched from a 25 250 that was going 715. It was accurate but you are right it was definitely a lot more hold sensitive. The 350 is substantially easier to shoot.

It has a huma reg at 120 bar and i believe 12 clicks in the hammer spring

the farm extension i bought around 3 years ago so he might have made changes since then. when did you buy it?

The efr i believe is a solid choice considering i take the leshiy around in the field and it keeps the rig light. Most of my shooting is within 70 yards so the hold is still within the duplex reticle. If it had a better reticle it would be perfect in my opinion. The only other scope i would consider is a march but i don’t have type of money laying around.

My Carm extension came with a used Leshiy. I think it's just the perspective of the picture that makes it look different.

If you're reg is at 120 you probably have a ways to go to the first velocity peak if that even matters to you. I find my Classics shoot well when set well below the FVP. I only have to watch for off regulator spikes & maybe first shot issues if there is reg creep.

As far as a March scope, I have a SFP Compact 1-10x24. Not the Shorty with dual reticle. I also have a Leupold 2-7x33 Rimfire MOA.

Obviously the March has better glass & better turrets but the eye box on the Leupold is better & it has a more forgiving depth of field. But depth of field is personal preference. I happen to like a forgiving depth of field. If the EFR had as much eye relief as some of Leupold's other scopes I'd certainly have one on a Leshiy.

My Carm extension came with a used Leshiy. I think it's just the perspective of the picture that makes it look different.

If you're reg is at 120 you probably have a ways to go to the first velocity peak if that even matters to you. I find my Classics shoot well when set well below the FVP. I only have to watch for off regulator spikes & maybe first shot issues if there is reg creep.

As far as a March scope, I have a SFP Compact 1-10x24. Not the Shorty with dual reticle. I also have a Leupold 2-7x33 Rimfire MOA.

Obviously the March has better glass & better turrets but the eye box on the Leupold is better & it has a more forgiving depth of field. But depth of field is personal preference. I happen to like a forgiving depth of field. If the EFR had as much eye relief as some of Leupold's other scopes I'd certainly have one on a Leshiy.
At the moment I have the reg and spring set in a way that allows me to just switch out between my other 2 barrels 250mm .25/.25 without the need to move anything else. I have experimented a bit and found this setting the be a good all around universal one that still prints tight groups.

I have used my friends march 1-10 and I was super impressed with it. Still couldn’t rationalize pulling the trigger on one though. Maybe down the line since I plan on keeping the leshiy long term.

Reactions: Hoffman9517

Finally had a chance to watch some videos on this system, or systems since it seems quite modular.

Any issue with your Classic folding completely with the foregrip installed?

If this would work with both Leshiy Classics and II's with or without a bottle it would be great for me.

One video of many for those interested.

Reactions: kelly1
Finally had a chance to watch some videos on this system, or systems since it seems quite modular.

Any issue with your Classic folding completely with the foregrip installed?

If this would work with both Leshiy Classics and II's with or without a bottle it would be great for me.

One video of many for those interested.

As long as you fold it directly under the main body of the leshiy it does not interfere with the folding/function of the gun.

I can’t give any input on how it feels on the V2, however for the classic I believe it is the perfect grip. Depending on where I am shooting sometimes I move the grip to a horizontal like you would see in some tactical shotguns and it locks the gun into your shoulder. It is super easy to adjust just twist the bottom portion and it starts swiveling. I have never had a problem with the grip moving once locked into place. Overall, I would def recommend if you are on the fence. Worst case scenario you could swap it to an AR platform if you have one.