• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Eagle Vision Scope Cam Mount Setup

Finally got all the pieces together for my scope cam setup. I couldn't bring myself to superglue the ring mount on the camera, so I drilled and tapped three set screws for it. The screws are 6/32 but are a little too long but were the shortest ones Lowes had. The whole setup is more sturdy than the Orion Steadypix and it is centered on the scope without adjustments. Now if the weather will just cooperate so I can get outside to try it out!

Hey cigraham I used your idea and drilled and tapped some 6/32 grub screws and it works great.. The only problem I am having is that the control ring still rotates, and it rotates a little too easy. Any bump on the rifle or if you tilt the rifle to the right the weight of the camera make the camera spin on the control ring or whatever it is. Did you do anything to make the ring on the camera not rotate or at least stiffin it up..

"Irish"Hey cigraham I used your idea and drilled and tapped some 6/32 grub screws and it works great.. The only problem I am having is that the control ring still rotates, and it rotates a little too easy. Any bump on the rifle or if you tilt the rifle to the right the weight of the camera make the camera spin on the control ring or whatever it is. Did you do anything to make the ring on the camera not rotate or at least stiffin it up..
It's the camera's control ring moving on you and not the Eagle Vision ring you mounted right? No I didn't do anything other than tighten the grub screws down. I've used mine mainly on my shooting bench though and not hunting so I haven't notice my move on it's own. Not sure what to tell you...if the camera is from China where I got mine...I'm sure they're not all created equal! 

"HaYnMoGLi"For the sidewinder how do I know which adapter ring I need? 

My my dust covers can screw in and out. Is that considered integrated? If yes, then I would need HPS-2?
I don't have a sidewinder scope but this is from his website...

STEP: 2 CHOSE YOUR SCOPE EYE RELIEF RING
please note before you chose you kit, measure inside diameter of your scope thread on the eye relief, see the photos for more details
if it is around 35mm you need to go for HSW-1
if it is around 36.30mm you need to go for HPS-2

Makes me want to drop a little coin on the neat camera set ups.
90 % of mine would just seeing sparrows blow up with about 10% euro doves,
I think the videos are a BIG selling point to non air gunners that , See how easy we shot in close and in back yards....
and are very accurate in the 100 yard range and more. One set up would have to fit all my guns as I could not afford to equipped all three with cameras .

Mike