Eagle vision mount for pard nv007a

Yes. The mount has the potential to give you necessary eye relief depending upon the length of your rail and the rifle scope’s eye relief. Before to tightening the mount down I suggest that you are sure that you are comfortable with your cheek weld and an eye relief giving you a clear view through your scope with the mount set all the way to the rear. Then try sliding it forward and adding the Pard to your scope. It would help tremendously if your gun were in a vice or firmly mounted to a tripod so you have both hands free to make the proper adjustments without risking dropping your scopes and mount. You may have to make a few minor positioning adjustments before tightening the mount down. 

I posted a little about it with pics showing the amount of space the Eagle Vision mount affords you when you slide it all the way forward. Look on pgs 2-3 in this thread. https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/new-tripod-setup-advice-and-criticism-are-welcome/page/2/?view=all

Here the Pard NV007a is paired with an Aim Sports Alpha 6, 4.5-27x50mm SFP scope. 

Does the adjustable eaglevision mount move forward enough to get some decent eye relief on a pard? And if so, is it fairly repeatable? Or will I need to rezero every time I move it?

@madeintheuk I revisited this post again this morning and I realized that wasn’t clear on your question about rezeroing. Why do you ask if you would need to rezero your scope when moving it? By “every time I move it” I assume that you meant moving the scope forward or backward on the rail (whether sliding the adjustable mount or moving the scope and mount on the pic rail). 

My impressions of the mount were that it could slide back and forth to take up eye relief when the pard is mounted. I see this as an issue of poi changes every time I moved it. I was hoping it was built quality enough that it wouldn’t be an issue, but figured I’d see if anyone had experience with it before taking the plunge. 

My impressions of the mount were that it could slide back and forth to take up eye relief when the pard is mounted. I see this as an issue of poi changes every time I moved it. I was hoping it was built quality enough that it wouldn’t be an issue, but figured I’d see if anyone had experience with it before taking the plunge.

It allows the scope to move forward some inches as shown in the photos. I haven’t had issues with my zero that I’ve noticed. I also haven’t touched the turrets on my Alpha 6 that’s in the Eagle Vision mount in months. When I pick up that rifle I know which holdovers to use. I also haven’t been shooting it as much at night since it got colder, but as for normal shooting at 50 yards there haven’t been any noticeable changes. Someone who uses theirs more may have different experiences. 

The Eagle Vision mount also allows you to lift the scope to create more elevation. If you make that sort of adjustment I could definitely see that impacting your POA and the need to rezero. I’m not the most experienced member in this area and can only share what I’ve noticed and experienced in using the mount. I bought it to compensate for the limited amount of space I had on my rifle stock to rest my cheek when using the Pard so I wasn’t having to move my scope rings with each use. It works well for that.