• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dynamic & Panthera (What is the Difference?)

Cool. That explains it pretty good. There sure are alot of configurations available.

So I guess all the Dynamics have slug barrels?

Shooting pellets with a Dynamic would be a no-no right?
The 500mm version have the pellet liner and the 600-700mm have slug liner I've seen a couple videos of guys shooting pellets out of the 600mm with good results

Reactions: Dave09
Every gun I have ever shot that tried to use the bottle as the stick itself just didn't feel right at all..in theory I guess the bottle being right there facing towards the valve might have some advantages (air arms people have brought it up ) but the bottle as the actual stock sucks...
I don't mind it at all. I have the Dynamic 6-- express and I'd rather have that than have to fill more with a smaller bottle.

When I shot one I had to try to match my cheek weld Everytime so yeah I had a hard time with the cheek weld definitely easier with the panthera
it is a bit harder to get everything lined up with eye relief and all. its darn sure bothersome most of the time bnut I am patient and i can get through it Id rather have the higher shot count anyways 1 480 bottle and 1 580 from my maverick sniper uup front

The 500mm version have the pellet liner and the 600-700mm have slug liner I've seen a couple videos of guys shooting pellets out of the 600mm with good results
I shoot mine with Benjamin domed pellets at 1011 fps close to 80 ft lbs. and at 50 yards its one ragged hole groups. now the Benjamin pellets are all i have tested in my 600mm .25 Dynamic. but the holes at 50 with the Benjamin pellets are 3/8" and maybe a hair bigger its also slinging 45.98 gr Predator slugs around 933 fps and they are getting one ragged hole at 50 yards also 3/8" and smaller. thats even in a good 5mph wind the slugs were not effected.

Every gun I have ever shot that tried to use the bottle as the stick itself just didn't feel right at all..in theory I guess the bottle being right there facing towards the valve might have some advantages (air arms people have brought it up ) but the bottle as the actual stock sucks...
And a bonus, If the bottle explodes, so does your head. 🤣

Reactions: Matt B. (SHOOK)