• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dynamic & Panthera (What is the Difference?)

Would anyone care to explain what the difference is between the FX Airguns Panthera and the Dynamic? Is the Dynamic a Panthera?

I had a Panthera .22 and the Reg must have been broken. I couldn't get anywhere near the velocities others got at the same settings.

Please explain the advantages of a Dynamic, or a Panthera. Thanks

Panthera:
111.JPG

Dynamic:
1112.JPG

to get the speed that you see on other youtube channels you need to get the tungsten hammer.. idk why they just dont add it to the gun but thats how they make money
poorly. you mustn't add Tungsten hammer because you would destroy the weapon more precisely the stem valve. for better speeds, Hammer 13.2 grams is enough, for a pressure of 170-180 bars, 13.6 grams is better. Origi Is 12.1 grams

FX has been referring to the new breech/action as the "Dynamic". The Panthera is a specific configuration of the Dynamic series is how I would describe it. Both versions are modular and in theory you can make anything out of either with extra parts.
Cool. That explains it pretty good. There sure are alot of configurations available.

So I guess all the Dynamics have slug barrels?

Shooting pellets with a Dynamic would be a no-no right?

Reactions: Normkel
Can anybody who has the dynamic chime in? Do you get a proper cheek weld with that bottlestock or are you constantly going to wish you had a normal stock?
I haven't tried the Panthera.
I have a Crown with a GRS stock. I don't find that much difference between my Dynamic and Crown.
The GRS just fits.
The Dynamic is sort of like shooting a AR a little more utilitarian.

Yes, you can get a proper cheeck weld. The butt stock is adjustable for lenght of pull, cant and the butt pad is vertically adjustable.

Mine is a .25. It shoots 34g FX pellets at 950fps out of a slug liner. The transfer port is wide open, hamner spring closer to 3 than 2, and the regulator is at 125bar. I get 50 shots on reg.

The last pictures are ten shot groups at 100yds. The PA Cup score was 224 4x.

On a side note. I've only cleaned the barrel and made the adjustments above. Otherwise this gun is stock.
20230826_095154.jpg
20230826_200348.jpg
20230826_083528.jpg
20230826_083544.jpg
20230812_162716.jpg
20230812_162647.jpg
20230812_164958.jpg
20230812_162635.jpg

Can anybody who has the dynamic chime in? Do you get a proper cheek weld with that bottlestock or are you constantly going to wish you had a normal stock?
When I shot one I had to try to match my cheek weld Everytime so yeah I had a hard time with the cheek weld definitely easier with the panthera

Cool. That explains it pretty good. There sure are alot of configurations available.

So I guess all the Dynamics have slug barrels?

Shooting pellets with a Dynamic would be a no-no right?
I shoot pellets and slugs with mine I have the dynamic 600 express .25 it won't hurt it. the 600 and above have the slug liner 500 and below have pellet liners.

When I shot one I had to try to match my cheek weld Everytime so yeah I had a hard time with the cheek weld definitely easier with the panthera
Every gun I have ever shot that tried to use the bottle as the stick itself just didn't feel right at all..in theory I guess the bottle being right there facing towards the valve might have some advantages (air arms people have brought it up ) but the bottle as the actual stock sucks...