Dynamic Air Rifles??

I have 2 = gen 2 DAR guns they also have issues low quality terrible o rings and poppets that have a hard time sealing because sealing point is micro thin= bad design ,... Dar is working on these issues my .22 is at their repair warranty place right now , i think if we had a peek poppet and good quality o rings this would be the very best 300-400 buck guns ... the design and quality of materials and build are way better than the cheap plastic Avenger .... its crazy how they skimp on O rings and a good poppet and cause themselves problems/ loose sales ,and reputation over a few bucks spent to have a reliable product ... when are these companies going to learn ?

You say DAR uses low-quality O-rings. If I were to replace them, which "higher" quality O-rings should I use? I didn't realize tiny rubber O-rings could actually differ, as you say.

Thanks!

Buna-N for static seals, or polyurethane for dynamic (exposed to abrasion). I also have seen HVAC o rings green in color do really well ,and it looks like my German - Carl Walther guns appear to have these green HVAC o rings in them also ...

I have talked to Joe at DAR they know they have issues with the o rings , and the poppets , I really hope this gets solved for them quickly ,and for us .... for a 300 buck gun they are fantastic with the exception of the fore mentioned problems ... so new o rings , and the poppet sealing surface enlarged using peek , and you have winner ! ! I really like the aluminum mags they use ,and the wood stock , and the off hand shooting feel of the DAR ....