• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dynamic Air Rifles .25

Yeah I wasn't sure where to find them either. I checked the Aim Sports site and didn't see them, then realized Ron linked them on GTA

https://www.dynamicairrifles.com/products

I'm glad they decided to sell directly, definitely helps the price point. Warranty service should be fast as well if needed.

Yes, I have been seeing them there to order. The things that stand out for me is the aluminum reservoir, as I can relate having those on both my Marauders. More easy to handle overall. The reg and side lever along with the non-choked barrel and barrel band also are interesting to me. I'm not sure about tuning, power or sling mounts at the moment.

The gun definitely has a friendly weight to it for carrying, as far as tuning the guns are simple but have a few unique features I think are cool. Getting a sling on it should be no problem, just pre-drill some holes and put the studs in.

The details will be out soon. I'd also like to know the safety rating on the aluminum reservoirs. I'd like knowing they are at least 3 to 1 rated. I'd rather not have to deal with sling mount skills. However, I just thought of my mono sling mount on my FX Impact rail. I really like the added abilities with that style sling. There may not be a need for sling studs in my case.

Thinking on canceling my avenger 22 order and buy a DAR 22. Does anyone have chrono data for DAR 22 with jsb 18 and 25 grain pellets?

i just did the exact same thing as i ordered mine almost two months ago on PA and the date keeps getting pushed back. i know its not PAs fault but its very annoying and i also see that the avenger has some reg problems and a crappy plastic stock

Thinking on canceling my avenger 22 order and buy a DAR 22. Does anyone have chrono data for DAR 22 with jsb 18 and 25 grain pellets?

i just did the exact same thing as i ordered mine almost two months ago on PA and the date keeps getting pushed back. i know its not PAs fault but its very annoying and i also see that the avenger has some reg problems and a crappy plastic stock

I was surprised more reviews weren't as critical as I was with that stock, was a deal breaker for me. I liked the Avenger but that stock was just way to thin for my kind of field use. 

I was surprised more reviews weren't as critical as I was with that stock, was a deal breaker for me. I liked the Avenger but that stock was just way to thin for my kind of field use.

me too but there's problems with leakage and regulator creep that were present on the guns they made before ( which the cant come to mind right now) that are still present on the avenger which is a bit troubling to me where as this company ( DAR) took those losses with their gen 1, fixed them and now people seem to be very happy with it.

me too but there's problems with leakage and regulator creep that were present on the guns they made before ( which the cant come to mind right now) that are still present on the avenger which is a bit troubling to me where as this company ( DAR) took those losses with their gen 1, fixed them and now people seem to be very happy with it.

Well I've had my Gen2 for 9 months now with no trouble. The problem with many hot products is they get reviews right out of the box and it's up to the end user to discover longer term problems, by then they stuck with a boat anchor. 

the only i could find these for sale is on the DAR website... i ordered one but they dont take payment on the website i think... they said they'd call me for payment information... this is a little suspect if you ask me... i havent given any payment information yet but before i do i need to know that others have done the same thing and gotten their guns... thanks

-Evan