• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dynamic 700 in .30 Cal what next

Looking for a truck type gun, would like to occasionally shoot out to 100 but mainly sub 100.

On the fence between the panthera hunter compact, model with folding stock in a .22 cal

or a m3 impact 600mm in .25 cal

edgun lieshy 2 in .35 450mm

I know the M3 has more practical uses shooting ability etc.

I like the idea of the panthera for being able to stock the same spare parts. New to the noco world thanks for any input.

I’m new to the pcp world

better figure total cost before you buy .
how are you going to fill it ? compressor or tank ? If tank where are you getting the tank filled ? how many miles to drive ?
My local fire station send their tanks over 120 miles away to get them filled .
Got my air setup when i got the .30 cal dynamic

9l tank gx cs4
currently looking for an alpha filter for it.

Reactions: beerthief
I would think the impact 25 with 600 barrel would be a better gun for out to 100 yards. The panthera hunter in 22 has the pellet barrel and may work with hybrid slugs but with the shorter barrel will limit you on velocity. The Leshiy 2 in 35 limits you in selection of ammo and isn’t going to be the flattest shooting setup. And 450 barrel isn’t short with a moderator but it would be a powerhouse cranked up but with only 300 cc tank you would probably only get 1 and a half mags out of a fill. I love my Leshiy in both 22 and 30 with 350 mm barrels using AVS slugs sized to fit the mags. I don’t shoot past 60 yards though. I have a wildcat MK 3 VP in 30 for ground hogs out to 100 yards. Better trigger than the Leshiy and more air and longer barrel for more fps in same length gun. You may want to include a Wildcat or Maverick in your choices. There are other guns in the same length and power to consider as many can deliver similar performance out to 100 yards at less money but your three you mention are some of the best

I would think the impact 25 with 600 barrel would be a better gun for out to 100 yards. The panthera hunter in 22 has the pellet barrel and may work with hybrid slugs but with the shorter barrel will limit you on velocity. The Leshiy 2 in 35 limits you in selection of ammo and isn’t going to be the flattest shooting setup. And 450 barrel isn’t short with a moderator but it would be a powerhouse cranked up but with only 300 cc tank you would probably only get 1 and a half mags out of a fill. I love my Leshiy in both 22 and 30 with 350 mm barrels using AVS slugs sized to fit the mags. I don’t shoot past 60 yards though. I have a wildcat MK 3 VP in 30 for ground hogs out to 100 yards. Better trigger than the Leshiy and more air and longer barrel for more fps in same length gun. You may want to include a Wildcat or Maverick in your choices. There are other guns in the same length and power to consider as many can deliver similar performance out to 100 yards at less money but your three you mention are some of the best
good info thankyou, been digging into wildcat and maverick stuff

Ended up ordering a wildcat mkIII BT Sniper in .22 cal with a .25 barrel kit, slug power kit and .25 heavy liner.