Durable scope for magnum springers?

awhile back, before i got into pcps and was looking for something to eradicate squirrels around here and i bought this vicious widow maker magnum springer from PA, i mean you almost needed a pipe extension to cock it, and it busted a couple of my scopes lol .. we finally put a gamo 4X on it and that worked ... i have a couple of those and have learned to like them more than about anything for pesting out to 50 anyway, theyre light to and are always on something and been in constant use for years .. but putting high end optics and that kind of money on a bang-gun like that .. i wouldnt do it myself ..

Wow.. thank you guys. Will check out some of these you posted. Currently have a Leupold FX-II ULTRALIGHT 2.5X20, on my R9; mostly for indoor 10yd shooting. My eyes have aged, hehe.

Wrote to Leupold before the purchase; obviously they said 'yes will more than hold up to a springer'; whether or not, have it in writing along with their no b/s warranty. :)

Now that am looking to get out into the open/field, looking for a durable 3-9x or 3-12x, or another Leupold, mid-high fixed.

@deerstalker Thanks. Good to know (from perspective of the R9/hw95) that the Airmax works well there.

R9/hw95, def are not magnum level. Overall figured what's good enough for the magnums should work for the non-magnums. This way I know whatever scopes I get can be used within the collection (currently R9/ hw80/ R7/ Diana 48/ 34/ 350 mag ...ugh, the R9 and covid is to blame :) as to how am $$$ deep in the pocket in the air world, upon the first 100 shots; story for another day, lol).

I will give the Sportsmatch Dampa mount a try, per @Scp52 's suggestion ...on the Diana 350 mag. If my Vantage holds up with that mount setup thats one viable solution. Outside of that looks like you all gave me plenty of glass options to try. Very much appreciate it!

(Love hearing the experiences / discussion; you guys are awesome!)