• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

Dumb question - Fill Probe to Foster conversion

So I'd like to convert my FX Dremline from Fill Probe how it comes to a Foster quick connect fitting. There's a part for sale at Utah Airguns:

Is it as simple as just inserting the FX foster quick disconnect fill probe into the fill port? Seems like there'd be more involved.

Reactions: RAMJET66
More and more " reviewers" are calling for foster fittings. Voice your demands @ every contest and get together. When you call about a gun , ask them if it's a foster. If not, pass it by . They'll get the point.. even if you go ahead a buy it.
, the point is made. The manufacturers will eventually respond!
Hope that never happens, probes are far superior then fosters,....a standarized probe across all manufacturers on the other hand would be fantastic.

Reactions: moodyblues
If you need them to be standardized how would that be superior? Fosters are already standardized.
The systemitself is superior ( that is why all the best manufacturers use probe ;) ) , I personally don't need them to be standardrized since all my guns work with the same probe, but for the general public it would be nice if the probe system was standarized.

you run into all kinds of problem with Foster too having unit that do not fit and also the foster males rounding the bevel.

The systemitself is superior ( that is why all the best manufacturers use probe ;) ) , I personally don't need them to be standardrized since all my guns work with the same probe, but for the general public it would be nice if the probe system was standarized.

you run into all kinds of problem with Foster too having unit that do not fit and also the foster males rounding the bevel.
Haha ok