"Duh" reminder / note-to-self ( lol )

I've been working on an m-rod .177 that I'm hoping to use for field target this summer (if this covid thing passes). I've been working on a tune, and just the other night cleaned the barrel - but haven't touched it for a couple of days as the weather took a dump on us. Fast fwd'ing to this afternoon - I got home from work and the weather has improved some - I wanted to get out and re-lead the barrel post cleaning, and still working on dialing in the scope. It seemed to have come off of the reg ( I put a huma in it - it was an unregulated m-rod ) way sooner than I had expected it to have . . . now I'm mumbling / cursing myself: ".... dumbass - did you re-fill it / top it off after the last use?" ( lol ) The more I thought about it - I'm pretty sure I didn't. I just picked it up and went out into the back yard and started flinging lead. So now - I just made up two little "notes" to stick into the side wheel . . . {shaking head} Old age is a bitch. 😏 lol!!

The other note says "Top me off before shooting me . . . "

1585177636_20373735265e7be42410fd84.82164136.jpg

I resemble that remark and may need a similar written reminder! I was at my second FT match this winter with my unregulated Mrod and was feeling pleased as I was doing much better hitting kill zones compared to my very first match. But on my last lane I think I missed all 4 shots and I couldn’t understand why, they should have been easier shots as they were right around my scopes zero. On the way home I gave it some thought and suddenly realized that I forgot to top off my air halfway through the match which I need to do with my unregulated gun, and when I got home I checked my air and it had fallen much below my 2%. Doh!

Not only have I been-there-done-that,
I'm also notorious for forgetting whether or not my batteries are charged 
on my rc multirotor craft and photography equipment..

There's actually a cool little gadget that help us all out with that.. 
They're stick on markers w/ sliders that indicate green-full or red-empty.

https://www.amazon.com/HobbyKing-Turnigy-Battery-Charge-Marker/dp/B01EE0TOZI 

HobbyKing usually has them - China warehouse for 1/2 price, but they're out of stock.
I need to remember to snag a bunch for when the weather warms back up..

They look like this:

1585230312_19914231125e7cb1e8e15398.11318652.jpg

So simple that even a red-green-colorblind dude like me can figure it out!

😀👍

Sam -