DRS in stock at UA! Well sorta...

I received an e-mail this morning saying the DRS is in stock and to shop now! Well, by time I clicked the link in the e-mail all the had left was .22 on 600mm and 500mm barrels and it said the 600mm barrel length was low inventory! Nothin in .177 or .25! Guess I wasn't fast enough on the ole mouse clicker!

Also received the email this morning, given number of threads for the DRS it will sell tons. Good things is I’m inline with my preorder, but I ordered 177 which probably will be months before I see mine….who knows though, I’m hoping that no one else ordered 177 and I get to snatch one early. If you want one think you probably need to preorder.

Reactions: Impact701
Looks like UA has sold out of the 600mm .22, all they have in stock is the 500mm .22. Anyone get notification their's has shipped?

Did UA get any calibers other than .22? Maybe some pre-orders that may have shipped?

After watching the video UA posted, it looks like those empty can LDCs that were shipping with the Dreamliner and Crowns is the exact same diameter as the air cylinder and males for a pretty seamless look! I already have one of those and a DonnyFL FX LDC that's the same diameter, seems either of these should give the DRS a very clean look with a LDC attached!

Here's another video of the DRS Classic. This one is a review of the .22 caliber Sub-12 FPE version with the 500mm barrel.

**WARNING** These two are quite possibly the most boring reviewers I've ever seen on YT! If you suffer from insomnia, I highly recommend watching this one!

Spoiler alert, the advertisement at the half way point was probably the most exciting part of the video!

• Haha
Really like to see some review on DRS Pro.
Another coming soon !!

Screenshot_20240315_193829_YouTube.jpg

Reactions: aurguner748
Here's another video of the DRS Classic. This one is a review of the .22 caliber Sub-12 FPE version with the 500mm barrel.

**WARNING** These two are quite possibly the most boring reviewers I've ever seen on YT! If you suffer from insomnia, I highly recommend watching this one!

Spoiler alert, the advertisement at the half way point was probably the most exciting part of the video!
I watched this also, WOW !
Zero enthusiasm !
Did you notice how they have the rear scope ring?

Reactions: woogie_man
LOL! Not sure I fell asleep through it also!
I watched this also, WOW !
Zero enthusiasm !
Did you notice how they have the rear scope ring?
Their explanation for the rear ring was they set up all their scopes so they can easily swap them to different airguns for reviews. Maybe they lost their 3mm hex key and can no longer loosen the top of the ring to move it forward. Or, based on the level of enthusiasm in their video, they are just plain lazy!

After watching this review I am encouraged to make my own review channel. I can’t do any worse than what I just watched. Good grief!! Hahahahahaha