DRS .22/700mm Available

Only two left today..
Comes with high power plenum inatalled.
Screenshot_20240323_151546_Chrome.jpg

Only two left today..
Comes with high power plenum inatalled.
View attachment 448160

How much volume does the 'high power' plenum hold? I was under the impression that even the largest plenum was less than 70cc on the DRS so less than half of of the magnum plenum of the panthera

This rifle is meant to be a hunting rifle with a modest air capacity and modest power. a pellet slinger. I tuned my 600mm .22 DRS to 150 bar and shooting 25 grain monster pellets going mid 800 fps and I only got 18 shots on a fill. So don’t think you’re going to be able to tune it to shoot heavy slugs at 1000 fps With 30 shot count. Mine came set up with 110 bar on the reg, and shot 15 grain hades at 940 fps which was too fast for accuracy But I did get 40 shots on a fill. I shot the heavy pellets around 28 and 25 grains and FX Hybrids on the same tune and the velocities were in the 700’s. So yes you can raise the reg up to 160 and get a heavier slug hammer and probe but it’s not going to be a Panthera With the small plentum. I’m waiting to see what you can get out of the larger plentum. But I’m not going to get one . Too big for my taste.