Drozd semi-auto C02 Pistol

I'm a new member on the forum. I just ordered a Benjamin Marauder Pistol for general plinking and some hunting of pests. I want to sell a Russian made Drozd semi-auto BB pistol but I can't find much information on pricing. I have had it for several years and apparently they are not available any longer. i purchased it from Pyramyd Air. Are they still in demand?

I may have to list it on Ebay

Thanks,

Daryl

Hello They are still very desirable you should have no problem selling it, You will probably do very good on Ebay just but as many key words in the title so it gets picked up during various searches. You will also really like your new marauder pistol it makes a great little carbine. The best 2 upgrades I did in mine was to add a TKO22 stock (makes it a whole new gun great cheek weld) and a Donny fl adapter to make it dead quiet enjoy your new gun. Eric

DarylD,

I hope your enjoy your Prod as much a I have enjoyed mine. I bought my from Pyramyd Air last November. They had a special deal that I could not pass up. 

I, like esingle, made a couple modifications to my Prod too.

I bought a DonnyFL moderator. It was not cheap considering that we need the $40 adapter. I just figured that was the cost of being able to shoot my gun in my own yard. Otherwise I would have to drive quite a distance from my house and that costs money too.

Second, I bought a cheek riser from Amazon. I like it because it came wit two interchangeable cheek pads – a thick and a thinner pad. It works well for me. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JZVV63Y/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_image?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Third, by removing the grips you can easily adjust the trigger pull. Really simple! No tools necessary. My trigger is very light now and I shoot better and more consistent with it.

Now that I am fully equipped, I can now hunt Bigfoot to extinction. ha ha ha

PS: I live in Washington now but I spent a lot of my life in CA.