• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"Dressed-up" Leshiy

​Got my new Leshiy from Tony Rudenko just before Christmas (Thank you Santa!) Here it is a tad over-accessorized...Hawke Airmax scope, Atlas bipod and Nite Site Eagle Rtek night vision (the Nite Site comes off when not in use...ready to be plopped onto whatever needs shooting at night...air or powder.) I sighted it in for 35 yards, and after 10 shots there are 3, maybe 4 holes in the 10 ring (all the shots are in the 10-ring...just going thru the same holes!) I have several REALLY NICE airguns, my favorites being RAW .357 (what a beautiful and accurate CANNON/BAZOOKA...I could leave it on my coffee table as a work of art) an FX Impact in .30 and .22 (still my gun of choice for an afternoon in the field where repetitive and longer range shots are required) and an FX Ranchero .22 carbine outfitted with Huggett suppressor, an Aimpoint dot scope and ITT gen 3 night vision (I call this one "Silent Night") but I suspect the Leshiy will have more rounds put through it going forward than all the others...its just so easy and convenient...I keep it in a drawer in my desk! I have had zero negative issues with it and the Oooohs and Ahhhs from folks seeing it for the first time attest to its aesthetics...Ed is an airgun genius! 

Reactions: Michael
"Bigtinboat". I agree with you, which is why I admitted to "over-accessorizing." Not how I usually have it set up. That said, it was remarkably easy to shoot with the Nite Site. With that removed it's just a scope and bipod, and the bipod pops off in a second...but interestingly on the Leshiy, the bipod is not in the way when shooting. I actually appreciate a little extra weight when off-hand shooting until I get used to a gun this light. With practice, I hope to tighten up my off-hand groups as anything short of perfection inside 40 yards with the Leshiy is operator error. 😜