• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dreamline vs Crown continuum

So for the past 9 months I have been between these two guns and I am pretty somewhat sure there is little difference between them when it comes to accuracy. I want Both guns to be in .25 as like the benefits compared to .30 and my main uses being hunting and 100 yard benchrest (mostly BR). The Dreamline is well within my budget and the crown continuum being the very edge. Any other ideas on other rifles and any helpful criticism is welcome! :] 

Thanks, 

Kyle

Well, if you'd prefer light and compact gun, I'd go for Dreamline Tactical (e.g. small game in the woods). But if you shoot BR mostly, I'd go for Crown (rigid, more shots per fill than mentioned DL Tactical).

But I am influenced by fact that I own Crown already and I am shooting BR mostly as well, so I do not know why should I buy Dreamline (at least so far ;) ). Because for small game I use Impact.