Dreamline Tactical Bottle Arca Swiss

Has anyone found a decent Picatinny rail to Arca swiss adapter for the fx dreamline tactical bottle?

I've looked at and reached out to saber tactical. They have a unit which might fit but they said it would not work based on customer experiences.

I DO NOT WANT TO DOUBLE THE WEIGHT OF THE RIFLE WITH A CHASSIS.

I did some searches on here and found the sand sport extension but it does not appear to clear the bottle judging by pictures. If it did I could use just about any arca converter plate.

The only option I found was from spartan but I'm already heavily invested in arca swiss for powder burners, photography, and long range optics. These do not work with arca, they have their own ball head.

I considered the tank clamp concept but do not like the idea of putting excessive torque on the connections for the bottle/reg especially with the first plenum installed.

The dreamline's rail is rather short rail to begin with. Most scamazon options require more rail to function properly and are questionable quality.

The gun came with a power plenum which helps with the distance from the rail to the bottle regulator but I still have not found much.

Hoping someone here has. I have the tripods and heads already but no way to attatch them.

I did look at the Yankees hill rail extension but it looks like I may need a riser... which is hard to find that short. Yankee hill makes ok stuff but they are not my favorite people and I do not want to piece meal this hole thing if I do not have to, especially since no one appears to list dimensions so I would have to mail order a bunch of stuff and use trial and error

Solution
I have the saber one for the bottle all you need is a ½" pic riser here is mine any questions just ask.
20220630_093853.jpg
20220630_093904.jpg
Sabre tactical has one that attaches to the short picatinny rail and clears the bottle with an arca rail built in. Tuff products has a cheaper rail that you can add an arca rail to. I have the Tuff Products one and it does the job just fine. The 1/2" height extension clears the bottle.

It appears that tuff products no longer has one. Would it possibly be tuff zone or tuff force?.

The saber st0024 is the one I was told would not fit. Is there one I missed?

Thanks btw.

Last edited:

This is the one I use on my RTI prophet

I might get this one for the arca rail

This is the one I use on my RTI prophet

I might get this one for the arca rail

Thanks. Donny over at saber said that the second one will not fit either. I may have to take some measurements and send it to him.

There is a tuforce one on scamazon which may or may not be the same since the name is different but they look identical.

I like your idea. I was trying to figure out how to put a 2 point sling on this unit and a longer rail will allow for a quick connect connection.. the Hogue stock already has quick connect. Although I hate the twisting from those its all a guy can do..

The one thing I failed to mention was that I'm using the 480cc CF bottle and not the compact bottle.

I'm not sure if the 500cc Aluminium bottle is bigger than the CF bottle in diameter.

You want picatinny to ARCA, to mount to an ARCA ball head?
Or ARCA to picatinny, to be able to attach to a picatinny bipod with an existing ARCA rail on the gun?
Picatinny to arca to attatch to a head. The gun has some picatinny but not enough for just an adapter I'm afraid.

It would be nice to have some picitinny left to add a sling mount or weapon mounted light. I can play around either way. All of my bipods are for sling swivels so picitany there as well.

Most of my tripods have arca.

Sabertactical just had an option that was both including 1/4x20 screws for say a bogpod tripod Ball head.

So just the most balanced option.

These are what I use. It catches two slots on a pic rail. When I converted over to a tripod rest all my guns that have a pic rail underneath got all these adapters-

If you’re needing more picatinny after this ARCA adapter is mounted, it would be best then to add first a picatinny to picatinny extension, an adapter to first give you more pic rails, or saber tactical has that long 7” adapter. It clamps onto a small portion of pic rail, gives you 7” of arca, and at the end it still has a small section of picatinny even

Last edited:
I wanted to thank everyone again. I spent some time looking at the sabertactical and the Tuff one by joedirt199. I had to guess which one would be more comfortable while holding in my hand and I guessed on the saber tactical.

For posterity since others may come looking in the future and since Sabertactical would not look at the drawing and tell me.

I made an approximate measurement of the to of the Sabertactical ST0032 universal rail. THIS IS APPROXIMATE! I clamped a T handle Allen to the picitinny rail and used an engineers tape measure to measure the distance. I had a measurement of .3 inches (7.62 mm +/-) between the new and hopefully strait T handle and the top of the rail. I did not have my strait edge handy and dial caliper handy. (There may be some variation stack in the manufacturing process of the rail in which this could change a little anyway. So this measurement is probably fine)

I added the Vortex riser with was supposed to be .6 inches (15.24 mm) and had a distance from the rail to the tank of about .4 inches (10.16mm +/-) which mathematically works out.

The Vortex riser is made by American Defense Manufacturing, its model number equivalent on their site does not have a full rail but only 3 slots so I can only share the Scamazon link. With the full rail it works like a hand stop somewhat if I have it all the way forward in the Vortex slots. I may need to shop for another riser to match the hight of the section in front of the guard for carrying but thats a different conversation. The Vortex and ADM brands are controlled export in the USA so I cannot guarantee it will be available in your country.

Vortex Optics Razor Red Dot Sight Quick-Release Riser Mount https://a.co/dhQ4i69

0_Photo markup 1.jpeg

You can cover the pic rails you don't use with rubber covers or the larger magpul plastic ones. I have the plastic ones on mine.
I have a few around and am considering it. With quick release I can flip it around but it hits my other hand. I've been looking at those bags that clamp to the picitinny or the arca/rrs rail.

The height of the rail is awkward to me right now, I have not handled anything like it since my friend let me rock his anchutz in a small bore competition about 15 yearsish ago. I'll have to practice and move it around some to figure it out. I have a hand pump on order since Air Venruri cannot get me my compressor, untill them I can play around with this stuff.

I've always held AR carbines shorter than most people so its natural to fit in right behind these rails. An instructor had a lot of fun pushing me off target because my arm was so close to the mag well.

I was looking for the same thing. I was going to use the riser to make the long saber tactical universal picstinny to ARCA work. Then I got to looking at the way it was built. Just so happens I use dual power plenums with a custom hammer weight I made to be able to utilize the dual plenums. The second plenum gives enough relief for the saber tactical adapter to fit just right. I wouldn't advise using the second plenum without the heavier hammer weight because it makes it harder for the valve to open at regulator pressures over about 140-145 bar.
Anyway I was glad I didn't have to use the riser idea because it cuts down on an additional mechanical joint. Which means you don't have to worry about more screws.