Dreamline safety not working anymore

Hi all, just pulled my dreamline out of its case, and went back to testing slugs, and loaded it up, and pulled the trigger, (with the safety on) but nothing happened until i let go, then a moment after i let it go, it went off. I tried it a few more times, and each time it went off. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Should i fix it myself, or send it to FX? 

Thanks

Hi all, just pulled my dreamline out of its case, and went back to testing slugs, and loaded it up, and pulled the trigger, (with the safety on) but nothing happened until i let go, then a moment after i let it go, it went off. I tried it a few more times, and each time it went off. Any suggestions on how to fix it? Should i fix it myself, or send it to FX? 

Thanks

Hi Pinkforfun,

Sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having please feel free to email in and get in touch with our technicians if your experiencing any more troubles. We want FX users to know that we have technicians and customer service reps that can help walk through any procedures to have your gun running as smoothly as possible. Our email is [email protected] or you can call in (866) 639-0772 between 9 am – 4pm EST. 

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

Hi Pinkforfun,
Sorry to hear about the difficulties you are having please feel free to email in and get in touch with our technicians if your experiencing any more troubles. We want FX users to know that we have technicians and customer service reps that can help walk through any procedures to have your gun running as smoothly as possible. Our email is [email protected] or you can call in (866) 639-0772 between 9 am – 4pm EST. 

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

👍👍👍

Thanks

Hi Pinkforfun,

Regards,

FX Airguns USA

Will do if biohazards idea doesn’t work. Thanks FX for looking out for your customers.

Could be that the safety is adjusted to allow the trigger roll to move up to the edge of its firing position on the sear, and then slips off when the safety is released. If that's the case, you probably feel a fair amount of movement in the trigger when the safety is engaged, and moving the adjustment to allow less movement will correct it. Maybe. 

Reactions: Batman2