• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Dreamline Lite .25 w/ Upgrades - Trade for compact hunter?

Classified Status
SOLD

Apohlo

Jun 12, 2022
Wisco
Traded for this svelte beauty last fall and have decided over the winter months that I want something more compact. LOVE the adjustability, low weight, and incredible accuracy and power out of the DL platform, but thinking bottle and short barrel is next in line for me. I know I can convert this to a DreamTac, but would rather not swap everything out and have to sell takeoff parts at this time.

Wouldn't be opposed to trade offers for 25 cal Impact, AGT (Vulcan, Uragun), Airmaks, Edgun... Plus cash if need be. Prefer forward (non-bullpup) lever and controls. Love the look of a wood butt stock on AGT and am leaning towards that route, but am interested to see what's out there, so shoot me what you might have to trade. I'd sell for $1300 with the below accessories.

Currently tuned to push 25gr JSB's at 900fps with fantastic accuracy out to 100yds. Beautiful 15oz match trigger - going to miss that, for sure.

.25 Dreamline Lite w/ 600mm STX barrel (SCOPE & RINGS NOT INCLUDED)
-FX 17cc Power Plenum
-Aeron CZ Picatinny 20 MOA Rail riser
-(2) FX OEM 16 pellet Side Shot magazines
-3D Printed Single Shot loader
-ATI Tactical Cheek Riser
-3D Barrel band
-TuF lower picatinny rail extender with UTG rubber covers
-Fill probe
Dreamline.jpeg

Dreamline3.jpeg

Dreamline2.jpeg

Last edited: