Tuning Dreamline Double Plenum

You can get more with one plenum and porting your tp. I'm at 59 fpe with single plenum, tp port, stock reg. You don't need to remove the tp from barrel, just plug it with paper towel, ect.

What do you have your regulator pressure set to?
It's right on 130 bar. It has a huma gauge so I assume accurate. I tried more but it seems the max of the reg. I know the tip of the adjuster gets damage if it's backed out too much.

I ran a dual stacked PP set on a DreamPup. Ended up getting a higher shot count per fill, for a couple of reasons I think. Probably 2 extra magazines worth (maybe 30+ more shots) at 25 yards before similar POI change, IIRC.

Reasons? First is that you get 2 plenums worth of extra air volume at the start of each fill. Second is that I could reduce my reg pressure further and still get the power I wanted. But now I could shoot down to a lower cylinder pressure before any POI change.

I’ve been thinking about looking for a deal on a good used Dreamline Classic or DreamLite in .22 and after reading this thread it seems like there is some good potential for one of these in .22. I wasn’t interested in the Dreamline at first because the height of the mag requires high scope rings but I found out there is a mini mag that allows for lower ring height. If I can find a deal on a nice used one I might just have to give one of these a try. Thanks for everything you shared on this thread.