• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dreamline Compact Shroud Length

I received a Dreamline Lite Compact in .22 from Pyramid Air and the shroud looks longer that what is advertised. It looks more like a .25 shroud than a .22 shroud. All the pictures and videos I have seen of the Compact shows a much shorter shroud on the .22 even the most recent videos. Has anyone else received a gun in .22 where the shroud sticks out this far from the end of the air cylinder?

1582654391_12463335755e5563b7a49031.14002233_JNKP5654.jpg

This sucks because everything that you see on the promo videos shows a shorter barrel on the .22. The video from Shotshow, the British shooting show, the pictures on the retailers websites all show the shorter barrel. I checked the pellet liner and that length is 320 mm. The total gun length listed on the retailers website is 34" which matches up with the total length of my gun but all the pictures and videos that are used for advertising and promotions show a shorter barrel which is deceiving. I reached out to FX and they told me that this is the correct shroud for my gun. Then when I sent them a picture of what is advertised as a .22 and a .25 they told me to take the barrel off and measure the pellet liner to get the true length of the gun... this makes no sense. The gun works well, took out a quail at 92 yards and a rabbit at 102 yards so it is definitely capable but the overall FX experience has been a disappointment.

TarheelScott, if you don't mind please post a pic of your gun when you get it.

1582732881_5279876415e569651b18479.80387263_IMG_3473.JPG

TarheelScott, if you don't mind please post a pic of your gun when you get it.

Mando = I would be happy to oblige with that request Sr. 😁 . Will Do 👍

Scott in NC

I just received it today Mando . Just trying to keep my word on the request you asked about. It took a little longer than I expected but I am tickled to death with this little feller so far ( one day haha ) It is doing incredible thus far at 50 and under which is what I wanted it for. In the barns and out . Almost perfect for toting around on my little nature walks in search of tree rats lol. I also have an arrow barrel kit for it just for giggles. Look out little bunny and Mr. Coon a broad head for you Sr. 😅 ( just being silly of course😉 )

1583894202_7423707775e684eba495820.31939175.jpg

And it appears the shroud on mine in .22 cal was shorter as well. I am sorry yours was different than what you wanted. They should replace it in my opinion. It is not like it is a common thing that I am aware of.