• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Dreamline bipod mount?

I am going to order an FX Dreamline Classic and I want everything here at the same time. For example, I'm going to order a barrel band concurrently so that I can tune the rifle with it. Naturally, I need a bipod, but the Classic comes with neither a picatinny rail nor sling studs, and I have read that it is not a good idea to mount it to the air tube.

General, I prefer to mount to a rail, unless there is s good reason not to. So, if I want the rail and a sling mount, what's the best way to do that so I can order what I need? 

mrod with picatinny rail with a cal atlas bipod with clamp for quick release, it fits other guns as well
1576540855_8220797135df81ab77c1027.06514681_20191209_202430.jpg
1576540797_10609046675df81a7d41cd40.02760634_20191215_154931.jpg

If you are just shooting from a bench then a sling stud is the easiest way to go. If you are going to use the bipod on different rifles then a Picatinny rail is great for quick detach (QD). I bought a Caldwell just recently for $40 and its not too bad but it is not a Harris. Harris is great! I will say the Altas looks to be really nice with the legs that pivot forward for a lot of adjustment for elevation changes, but $300 / ouch. 

I have the Atlas and like it. Would like to have the Accu tac H-5.

I cant see the charge Atlas has for a quick detach. I mean, 100 bucks for the lever? really. Talk about gouging the Customer! GRRRR!!!

I also have the Atlas Mono Pod. And I can assure you there is a LOT more material and work involved than the rather simple and common quick detach lever on the Bi pod. Yet it cost 30 buck more for the simple feature. NOPE!

I mean Really, How much does an Allen Wrench cost? LOL

Knife