• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Dream tac copmpact leak

My dream tac was leaking and put bubble stuff on the filler nipple and that where the leak i contacted FX they sent me a couple of orings and a new blue tube to repair it and it worked no more leaks there but now i have another leak somewhere i put oatley bubble solution on the entire gun around the gauges completly on the outside not a bubble to be found but its leaking internally somewhere any one have any sugestions to try for or directions to move forward in before i just take the gun apart and inspect everything ?

If you put a balloon or condom (clean one of course) on the end of the barrel with a rubber band see if it inflates after a while. If so it's your valve seal. I would contact FX USA prior to taking it apart to inform them before disassbly or perhaps they might send you a shipping pick up label.

Wasteful. Nothing wrong with recycling.

Reactions: Odoyle
If you put a balloon or condom (clean one of course) on the end of the barrel with a rubber band see if it inflates after a while. If so it's your valve seal. I would contact FX USA prior to taking it apart to inform them before disassbly or perhaps they might send you a shipping pick up label.

Wasteful. Nothing wrong with recycling.

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/dreamline-lite-leak/

Agree with Spartan but at least rinse it first if you do.

Just make sure that you are only recycling your own used ones. Even with the rinsing, I wouldn’t want to use someone else’s old one 😇

Chris

Update i put a ballon on the end of the barrel the bottle emptied and the baloon stayed limp poop no good fx told me to do the same thing if nothing happened send it to them to fix i said to myself $%*) that started taking it apart mainly the bottle plenum where the reg is took completly apart whipped everything clean put a microdrop of silicone oil on each o ring put everything back together tanked it back up and 24 hours later the gauge has not moved one iyota i assume there were sometrash there was a little i guess lithium grease here and there not now theres a lite amount of silicone oil so farso good.