• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Norica Dream Hunter .22

This rifle is settling in nicely. About 200 rounds through so far, groups around 18 yards are looking pretty good. On target and small enough to hunt confidently at that range. I will totally accept some of the settling in process has been me. Been a bit since I have shot a Springer. Multi pumps, c02. And pcp have had my attention for quite a while. Really fun getting back on sprung rifle with no optics. So far my experience with this set up, I would like to see them offer a better trigger, and a wood stock option. Although the trigger totally usable, and I will probably do some polishing at some point to get it a little smoother.

Shot this a bit more today. Still with daisy pellets which are grouping well when I do my part. At about 250 shots into the break in now, things are feeling really good. I sent 5 shots over the chrony to see how things are going for reference. My original numbers with the rws hp were about a 12 fps deviation, and an av of 671 fps. The daisy pellets weigh in at 13.25, instead of the rws at 14.2g.
1000001763.jpg

1000001764.jpg

1000001765.jpg

The folks at daisy making me do math since they don't list a grain weight on the tin. Sample size of 30.
The deviation has dropped in half, and these are flying down range with an average of 778 fps. Manufacturer's are usually high in their advertising, but these numbers look pretty good since their claim is 820 fps on this rifle. I will take it. 17.81 fpe

Reactions: Moog