• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Seneca/Sam Yang Dragon claw II

Oh the age old problem with any of these guns. Here is the solution I use, and it works well:

Running out of elevation is another issue with these guns for some reason. No wonder that almost every Sam Yang/Seneca came with an above drooper with the gun. Attempted to use without, but could not due to either elevation max or scope bottoming out.

You can also buy the FX no limit mounts or similar, or use a hacksaw (not recommended but doable).

Oh the age old problem with any of these guns. Here is the solution I use, and it works well:

Running out of elevation is another issue with these guns for some reason. No wonder that almost every Sam Yang/Seneca came with an above drooper with the gun. Attempted to use without, but could not due to either elevation max or scope bottoming out.

You can also buy the FX no limit mounts or similar, or use a hacksaw (not recommended but doable).
That's the exact problems I have run into also. I think I will forgo the hacksaw though,lol. The adapter will suit me fine. Thanks for the info! It's exactly what I needed! Any advice on best ammo for white tail deer?

Start with .498 round balls from Track of the Wolf for plinking. I still use the epp-ug, looks like Mr Hollowpoint is the only place to get it now unless you get your own mold.

Why a big scope on something like the Dragon Claw? It is a short range medium game tool, so a 1-4 or 1-5x straight bell scope is perfect.

100_6904.JPG