• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Drager 45 minute scba tank

Hello all. Anyone have any input on Drager scba tanks? Found this listing on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/BRAND-NEW-DRAGER-SCBA-4500psi-Carbon-Fiber-45-min-Tank-Firefighter-Air-Gun-/325126615486?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0

They advertise a brand new in original box scba tank with valve with 6/2019 manufacture date, for $150. I looked at many other tanks and this is cheaper than anything else I was able to find. Even the Asian tanks seem to be more expensive. I'm just wondering why would this be cheaper than anything else. I see used and expired tanks going for the same or even more. 

Reactions: Xsport
looks in very good condition .. theyre being alittle deceptive though 'most likely'... it is more likely it is expired or close to it and the last hydro date is 6/19 .. they show no full pics of the label or hydro sticker, but still, if its in almost unused condition its a decent price and id snatch it up and fill it at home ... if you grt it and its a beat up pos and nothing like the pic id demand a refund ..

It says in the description that its manufactured in 2019. I contacted them on Saturday asking them the manufacturer's date. They informed me that they are hydro tested when manufactured and that it's the same date and that they are new in original box. I went and placed an order yesterday and shipping was $20, for a total of $170. Got a ups tracking number this morning. 

Thanks Charlie for the heads up, its an excellent price. Yes on the 2019, in the first photo if you zoom in on it you can see the 06/19 manufacture date on the label. I have a drager just like it manufactured in 2008 that has about a little over a year remaining on its 15 year life for refilling at scuba shops, so…I went ahead and ordered one of these😬

charlie99

Just got mine in today. Very nice condition Brand new to my eyes it came with air in it as well, didn't check the psi though. I just put it right back in box for now until I get time to find a reg for it etc... Totally awesome find thanks for sharing! I believe this brand sells for around $1,700+ normally holly moly.

For $176 total with shipping cost adjusted. This tank should pair up perfectly with my Airforce Texan LSS CF .50cal.

You da Man!

Yeah I was excited and confused at the same time when I found it. I'm glad I took a chance and it turned out to pay out big time. I don't think you can beat ~$170 for a brand new DOT tank. even the Chinese tanks are more money. I contacted the seller after I received mine and unfortunately they do not have any more. I don't know if it was a mistake on their part or what that it was the price it was. Congrats to us who picked one up.