Down to three

Guys, 

Before I make an insanely expensive purchase, I'd like to get some thoughts about these three guns.
  • Edgun R5M .25 Long
  • FX Impact .25
  • Daystate RedWolf HP (cal TBD)
I was sold on the R5M long ... however, the Impact keeps tapping me on the side of the head.... and now the RedWolf HP comes out and I hear the .22 is putting out the same energy as the .25 and better accuracy @100yrds. 

Currently, we shoot at 50, 75, & 100yds mostly with the Wildcat .25.

Your experience, thoughts, and insights are appreciated.

I just bought an Edgun. The dual cocking levers are an plus I did not think I liked as much as I do. I find that depending on the position I'm shooting at, I use either the right or left sides. I can get shots off much quicker by cocking with my weak hand. Although, if you already have a Wildcat and like it, I would NOT buy the Edgun. (They are too close to each other to have two.) The impact 700mm X-barrel n the future will have the capability to stretch past your 100 yards with the upcoming slug liners. It has the capability to do more than the Edgun or Wildcat. As for the Daystate, I can't comment since I've never shot one, but looks like a winner too.

After talking to two, large AG dealers and a small dealer (EBR champ) and hearing what they had to say about the RedWolf HP in .22 Vs .25, got me going. I'm a 25 cal fan, but when each of these guys shared their experiences with both calibers, I was blown away by the fact that the .22 had the same energy and shot better than the .25 at 100yrds.
So, I'm rethinking...

@Centercut - I need to study up on the LW Poly barrel 
@davidsng - great point on the R5M
@intenseaty22 - thanks for pointing out the local connection. Brian is a cool guy
@Macros - I'll checkout the video after work
@hawkeye69 - thanks for pointing out the correct shot count!

I have the R5m and the Impact in .25. I first bought the Impact used. It is a first generation and was shot alot. After a full stripdown and reseal I got it shooting pretty good. I was all set with it and shot about 100 shots while pesting and came out the next day and it was empty of air yet again. I was mad and saw that Brian had just got in his first shipment of R5m longs and out of frustration and to spite the Impact, I bought one. It was on of those buy before you try deals.
I have shot 350 pellers through it so far and am blown away by the ease of use and love the cocking handles. I had Brian install a Huma in it before he sent it and it is very consistant. I know it will get even better with a few hundred more shots. I shoot in very dusty conditions and the lack of o rings exposed has really helped me not have to service it as much as the Impact. That said, I HATE the hammer slap right behind my ear. I usually shoot out my truck window and I find myself subconsciously preparing and then flinching at the sound of the shot. Downrange it is almost silent with its moderator but I find the shot cycle very loud for the shooter. I also like the ergonomics of the Impact a little better than that awful pistol grip on the EdGun. 
Just my two cents worth. I will probably sell the EdGun and try something else. Great gun and brand as everyone says, just not a very good personal fit for me. Good luck in your search!

With the Redwolf redesigned side lever, (The bolt was a serious design flaw!) the info screen built into the receiver, so the stock can be removed without removing the ribbon cable from the motherboard, It maybe more robust and user friendly than the older Airwolf's. Any word on what that programmer is going for? (I'm betting $250-300.00)
My crown is $1000.00 less and I can tune it myself and enjoy doing that immensely. To make sure it don't sound like i'm disrespecting Daystate.

Mine was .25
It shot the 25.4' s 820-840 depending on the ambient and within 10fps non reg'd
50-60 good shots per fill.
Dead nuts accurate.
The trigger was orgasmic!
Can't speak to the Edgun.

FX brutha LOL

Dennis

Great insights, guys!

@markT - ding ding ding... that's where my head is at (subject to change, ha!) I'll keep you posted
@ZD1C - brother D, thanks for sharing your experience with the older AirWolf, that helps! As far as the Crown, it was on my top 3... however, the extendable shroud is a bit of a turn-off, especially when I read about the POI changes. But, $1000 less.... oh man, it's back up on the short list!
@TylerE. - the R5M got me on the ropes! thanks for sharing your personal view. On the Impact front, gotta dig the flexibility! Very surprised to hear the ergonomics are good. The bottle grip was always a head-scratcher for me.
@texagdds - you and I are on the same page! Even down to compressors... 
@hookster - oh man, can't wait to hear your review on the RedWolf! You'll dig the Wildcat... can almost guarantee it!! Let's chat offline when you get your new toys.