Dovetail to Weaver scope rail for Brocock Bantam

I have an original Bantam with the removable scope rail. I want to replace it with a Weaver rail. Anyone aware if there is a third party rail that fits a Bantam without raising the scope height? I want to avoid this type unless there's no other option.

1551839653_7188265015c7f31a5df6f82.24668374_scope rail.jpg

blackdiesel,

I ran into the same issue with my P15. 
The rail is dovetail only, and I needed to convert to picatinny.. 

Unfortunately, I went with this style: 

1551988697_10477655925c8177d9892585.86422829_41vOjgrY0CL.jpg

It has wayyy too much rise, and since the rifle doesn't haven an adjustable cheek-piece, 
I can't get a proper weld to save my life - and I have to just hover my head around the scope.. 
Lame..

I need the low-pro style: Like the one that you pictured.

Reading reviews on those [From Amazon] People griped a lot..
It was either they didn't fit right, shifted, complained about the grip, etc..

I think they might be a gamble, but, I still Need to get one.

Centercut just posted a pic above..
That version looks like a Great option!! Not only are there more bolts for securing it, 
there also appears to be some added guide/through-pins to really keep it all aligned. 

Personally, that's what I like to see in adapter mounts like these!

And when it comes to that particular one: "Perfect"? Yes. I agree.

👍👍 

Sam -

blackdiesel,

Right on! I've seen those low-pro 2-pc designed mounts all over the place.. 
Amazon and eBay have them - ranging anywhere from the no namers @ $6.00 up to the UTG branded for @ $12.00 
With the spacing needed for my FX No Limit rings, it was a tight fit using the 1-pc rail I have on there now.. 
The 2-pc looked like a better option, but, when I pawed through all of the reviews, people liked to rant about them..

Mostly material quality / fitment issues . . . 

What are your Personal thoughts?

If you end up liking them, and think that they'll do the trick, I'll just grab a few sets of those instead.. 
That's another issue I have.. Multiples of the same scope, rings, etc. 
So when I get something, I'll have to get multiples of them to keep all the setups the same..

Thanks in advance! 

🙂👍 

Sam -

Right on man, thanks for the heads up! 
I've always been really happy with UTG bipods and rings, so if you're liking them, I'll give em a whirl.

Ah, what a bummer that you couldn't snag just a weaver rail for your Brocock.. I know what you mean.. 
Have you e-mailed Brocock directly? Sometimes when it comes to OEM parts,
I'll bypass distributors and go directly to the source.. Often with much better luck. 

👍 

Sam -