Tuning Doux Technologies Plenum Upgrade for Air Venturi Avenger

83F638A8-B574-40C8-95EB-A2E1C66DE90A.png

I couldn’t get the poppet section to come off. I took off both gauges the air tanks and loosen a set screw. I didn’t want to force it What else holds it on?
Under one of the gauges there is a small screw/pin that holds it in. You have to slide that out. Aside from that there is 2 screws in the back you need to remove. Have to remove the stock to see them. And if you haven't already the shroud needs to be unscrewed far enough for it all to slide out.

Reactions: paul67
Sweet. Already got a lighter spring on the return? That will give it a bump too.
No not yet but I’m gonna get a few to try. I’m really excited about all the mods, I’m really looking forward to seeing how much power it has. I haven’t had a chance to test it out with the plenum, only a few shots.

Last edited:
Update
The Doux Technologies website no longer lists the Avenger plenum
The link in the original post now also leads to a dead end,
Hey Guys,

Just to give a quick update, I spoke with Ruben from Doux Technologies the day before yesterday and he apologized for the dead link on the Plenum. He is still offering them, but they look a little different as he was having trouble sourcing the little carbon fiber sleeve that goes over it. He said that his US distributors were still stocking them. I asked him for a list of who distributes his products in the US, but haven't gotten it yet. He also said that they would be updating their website soon showcasing some of their new products.

He is working on some really awesome stuff, so he is still actively supporting our industry. Fear not, my brothers (and sisters, or course)!

Cheers!

Jonathan

Reactions: paul67
I ordered the Avenger plenum from Airgun Archery Fun https://airgunarcheryfun.ca/air-venturi-avenger-leviathan-plenum-by-doux-technologies/
Like you say , it was matte black no carbon sleeve, but I had to wait for it to clear customs into Canada from Doux then from Canada to US. Can't remember the exact time frame but it did take a few weeks. Got mine like a month ago but looks like theyre sold out again. I'd email them to inquire about the inventory to see when they expect more to come in from Doux. Airgun Archery was very good about communication, too. Emailed right back.
It was $35 plus shipping. The $35 included the plug removal tool and a couple extra O rings. I'd recommend paying for the faster shipping to avoid that few weeks delay in shipping for sure. You'd still come out ahead on price vs other sites who offer the plenum.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkeeterHawk