DOUGER ?

I don't know what to make of the guy. He was said to have health and money issues and a well known one eyed scope reviewer asked people to help him stating that he had to sell all his airguns to pay for medical expenses. Then people start giving him stuff including FX USA giving him a new impact. He quickly sold the impact and was buying/trading high end airguns every couple weeks for a long time. He said he sold the impact because "it wasn't his thing" but went on to buy more impacts. I was selling a few 3d printed items at the time with the price clearly stated in my ad when I got a message from him asking the price. I replied it's in the ad to which he replied "what's my price." I feel like he wanted them for free. Although the guy that originally asked members here to help douger never came right out and said so, I'm pretty sure sure he quit the forum out of embarrassment over this guys behavior. I feel like the guy was running a soft con whether he was really sick or not. I like to look for the best in people but this guy gave me a very bad vibe.

Last edited:
I had sold Douger a Daystate Classic 22 several years ago , when it came in the pressure gauge cover was loose. He put a new one on, and I paid him for it. He then went to say that there was muddy water in the tank and asked me what was I using to fill it with. Then he had added a moderator to it, and said that the pellets was clipping on the moderator. I have told him to send it back, and I would reimburse him his money. When I got it back, he had added a Picatinny rail to the wooded stock with sheet rock screws. I was furious.

• Wow
Reactions: qball