Double Trouble Dule tune FWB-124

Aloha, BOUTH rebuilt and broken in. 

First one A. I used A.R.H. TWISTER SPRING. and A.R.H. piston seal . turned the seal down to fit. 

#2 I used a V-mach kit from Steve P. in the U. K. . I like the piston sleeve. 

I'm getting about 887fps with the V-Mach kit with 7.4gr IMI Eley Match

with ARH twister spring and new piston seal the IMI Eley Match 7.4gr. are about 

858fps . 

Good fun I made my spring compressor out of wood and a cut large C clamp. it took about 10 times I had to take apart and reassemble the guns. since I live in Honolulu, Hi. I went on You TUBE and watched a few vidios and did it my self. 

I wish I found your site before I did the frist one I had to figure out why the frist FWB was doing 459 fps at frist. piston seal too tight. put the piston with the seal attached on the drill press and sanded down the seal to fit. a few .000

at a time , reassemble and crongrafx for

fps. did this over 10 times. the 2nd one (V-Mach kit. was much quicker after all the learning curve and bad language @*&$$#¿¡¡. from the frist one when I didn't know what I was doing. the only thing that saved me from broken parts and blood was some common sense and 35+ years of working on S&W revolvers. and Colt diamond backs & Pythons. Springer air rifles and Colt revolvers are about as far apart as doing heart transplant (spring air rifle) to getting your broken arm set ( S&W action job). you still can get some parts for a S&W , but try to get some parts for a FWB-124. 

BOTH SHOOT TWANG FREE AND PROBELY HIT HARDER THAN IT DID WHEN NEW. STILL AS ACCURAC AS EVER. THE FRIST ONE WITH THE A.R.H. TWISTER SPRING has a vintage Japan Bushnell Trophy AO 4x12. second one sports a vintage Beeman SS-2 4X21 short scopes . STILL AS sweet as ever my frist FWB-124 I had since the mid. 70's. took a few hrs. a day for about 10 days. the second one with the V-mach kit took about 7 hr's. I will test some vintage Beeman short scopes next , SS-1 Armor coated 2.5x16 no A.O. , SS-2 3X21 duplex, SS-2L 3x21 fast focus eye pice, 3XMS-1 4X18 , THE SS-3 1.5 - 4X Zoom , Good back yard fun in a anti-2nd. amendment Lib. state. 

Thank you and Best Regards and God Bless America. 

Springer 124