• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Double Dynamic Vs FX Impact M3

Good day Airgunners,

So recently I've been plagued with possibly selling my fx impact m3. I have two FX Impact M3s. One in .22 and one in .30. I have the regular pellet liner and slug liner in each caliber. Recently I've been looking at selling one and acquiring a FX Double Dynamic. I do a lot of iguana hunting and I normally shoot slugs compared to pellets. I'm not sure if it's the overall hype that has me looking or if I feel that it's a better choice to have the dual tank dynamic. If i choose to opt for the 700cc bottle on my impact it will make it a great slug gun like it already is, but the dynamic has the 480 on the back and then if I add a 700 cc I'll have 1180cc of air. Any suggestions?

I have one of both. The Panthera is a great platform and mine performs well.
Now for the diagnosis of “shiny object syndrome”.
I resisted the Panthera for some time telling myself it was just the current shiny object in the window. Then I caved and bought a 25 cal 600mm. First off, I put a bottle up front and deleted the rear bottle.
The gun shoots very well and once you learn adjustments to the hammer and reg pressure need to be done in small increments it is a fairly easy gun to tune.
Once I went through all the tuning and playing with it, being amazed at how well it shot, I had to come to terms with the fact I do not like the standard rifle platform. Just too long for my uses. I am not a paper shooter or bench shooter.
Once some of the dazzle wore off, I realized I had duped myself into something that while nice, for my needs was unnecessary. At the ranges I shoot and the type of hunting I do the M3 is what I revert to.
My Panthera sits in it’s case most of the time now. Not because it is a bad gun or that there is anything wrong with the quality or performance. I just find a bullpup much more applicable to my uses and I have no need for a extreme long range PCP.

I'm debating about buying one ..dynamic gun .. but I'm waiting for the m4 with the dynamic block, to go out for sale.. and then choose, what ever time it takes for the m4 go come out.. all the power in a bullpub format.. that surely is a thing to wait for..🙂
When is the fx impact m4 coming out have there been any teasers

When is the fx impact m4 coming out have there been any teasers
Not really..that is why I say when ever it comes out.. but I imagine is not to far away..I think that they have many m3 still on the shelves of the resellers..that one's the m4 comes out there will be no way to sell them unless they go sheep. But it sure will be a power house of a gun..

IMG_20230810_194418.jpg
this is my Dynamic express 700. I use a reducer from saber tactical for the front bottle to keep the original bar. the only difference compared to the photo is now that I put a 0.5l carbon bottle in the back and I have a 0.7l carbon bottle in the front. in the low setting of 115 bar, there were a total of 283 shots at 0.98l, now with 1.2l it is 350 shots per filling. at full power 169j was 36 shots now 48 shots

Do you use a vertical grip now? As someone who pests at a lot of angles, I’m not a fan of the limited space between the grip and the rear bottle. Also, if you’re running slugs so you’re probably looking at a 700mm barrel? That’s a long platform to move around in the field. What distance are you shooting iguana?
who is the question asked?

Good day Airgunners,

So recently I've been plagued with possibly selling my fx impact m3. I have two FX Impact M3s. One in .22 and one in .30. I have the regular pellet liner and slug liner in each caliber. Recently I've been looking at selling one and acquiring a FX Double Dynamic. I do a lot of iguana hunting and I normally shoot slugs compared to pellets. I'm not sure if it's the overall hype that has me looking or if I feel that it's a better choice to have the dual tank dynamic. If i choose to opt for the 700cc bottle on my impact it will make it a great slug gun like it already is, but the dynamic has the 480 on the back and then if I add a 700 cc I'll have 1180cc of air. Any suggestions?
I have been slaying the might green dragons for over four years using a Gauntlet Gen 1 in .25 cal. No issues. I regularly make kills from 35-50 yards, but when boating alont the canals, have made shot of probably 70-75 yards. Never used slugs before.

Fast forward to today; I am about to get a .30 cal FX Impact M3, standard barrel. I have 110% confidence that it will slay the tiny dragons just fine, but might experiment with a slug barrel too, after I get it dialed in and have a couple hundred of the 4-legged terrors with long tails under my belt.

I have been slaying the might green dragons for over four years using a Gauntlet Gen 1 in .25 cal. No issues. I regularly make kills from 35-50 yards, but when boating alont the canals, have made shot of probably 70-75 yards. Never used slugs before.

Fast forward to today; I am about to get a .30 cal FX Impact M3, standard barrel. I have 110% confidence that it will slay the tiny dragons just fine, but might experiment with a slug barrel too, after I get it dialed in and have a couple hundred of the 4-legged terrors with long tails under my belt.
I’m selling my FX impact m3 .