Don't feel left out!

I'll hopefully have an update tomorrow on accuracy. Barrel is finally fit and gun ported with a new set of springs. Shooting 25.4 JSB Jumbo Monsters at 970fps and JSB Knockouts .217 25.4gr at 940fps. Knockouts are measuring just over actual .217 so may be why they are so much slower but I have some other slugs from AVS to try as well. They are measuring at a true .217 and the barrel slugged at .2174"

I'll see what I can do. Tried the other day but couldn't get the camera to focus enough to really see anything.

Just use the highest resolution with plenty of light to take the picture and far enough back to have clear focus, then using MS Paint or whatever zoom in on the computer and crop to get your close up. Taking the picture outside in the sun will work best.

A couple of slugs pushed through. Both JSB Knockouts and FX Hybrid. Plus a recovered JSB slug fired in a bucket of water to verify no skipping of lands occurred due to not only the 3 groove design but also shallow grooves of only .0025" no skipping seemed to have occurred. Had to recrown the barrel I has originally missed a bur causing scraping upon exit but can clearly see no visible marks other than the land engagement now. Shot at 51fpe. Also a single pic of a Kral 12 groove barrel for comparison also recovered from a bucket but at much lower power.

Troy,

Hopefully that double tank adapter will become an item you can market some day.

I am happy with my 21 inch modded Bighorn barrel, having said that I am so pleased to see you stepping up to the plate to provide these barrels.

Two groove Barrels for the Springfield/Remington 03 and 03A43 military rifles had quite a following because of their outstanding accuracy back in the day.

Again great work and sound decision making on your part.

Roachcreek