Don't feel left out!

Look at these fancy little things for cutting barrel leade oring grooves! I've been grinding my own by hand but sometimes takes 2-3 tries to get it right. Finally found some pre-made. 

20220504_143735.1651689608.jpg

Reactions: addison
Wasn't able to pick them up until today. Cleaned up the ends really quick and pushed a slug through. Went very smoothly. Grabbed the mic and measured the slug at .2174" so should be perfect with .217 slugs. I'll get some borescope footage too of the inside and post as well. Hopefully find time to fit one to my Kral NP-500 this weekend. It should push 26gr knockouts around 940. I only have a few slugs here in .217 but I think they are 22, 24 and 26gr AVS plus FX hybrid and JSB knockouts. The MKII knockouts are .2165 with a semiskirt so they may do well also. I'll have to order some plus will dial back to 900fps with JSB 18gr and give it a go also. 

Any ball park costs for a Liberty barrel? I'd like one a few inches longer as right now it's putting out around 52 fpe with 24 grain cast pellets and wasting a lot of air.

24" barrel will run about $275 for a drop in or $150 for a blank plus shipping. 

I test and guarantee accuracy on my drop ins. Blanks will be as-in final sale. Can't be part of Someone else's work.