Don't buy pellets from Midway

I caught one of Bozo's dim witted pitching a package containing three tins of H&N pellets like she/it/them was pitching horse shoes. Needless to say I dressed that little lass down and quite possibility caused some serious emotional damage. Hope that the Bozo medical plan covers the required years of serious couch time that maybe needed to repair the damage? 👫

That sounds very sexy. A cause of action for Intentional Infliction of Emotional Distress.

Reactions: Sc0-
I ordered a few tins of pellets from Midway when I ordered my Avenger from them. They were packed with the gun and scope and were fine. So maybe the secret is not to order from them unless they have other stuff you need to get packed with the pellets.

My recent PA pellet orders have been great. Normal (for them) foam packing.

I ordered a JSB assortment to test my new P35 in 22 caliber from Amazon. I think they were the only one offering it at the time. Fortunately they are great about returns because I sent them back at least twice. Didn't have the gun yet so wasn't a huge big deal. Finally got one with undamaged pellets. Amazon will take nearly anything back if you ask right away and you don't pay to ship them back if you are willing to take the order to the store they are working with (has been Kohls that last couple times I sent something back). Kohls also gave me a gift certificate I used once to save a few bucks on some socks I needed.

Even that blue haired girl should have enough common sense to see that was not a good way to ship something.
Thst is absolutely hilarious. “should have enough common sense”. Not in our lifetime. She’s there for the paycheck and only the paycheck.
When I was supervisor in the machine shop I worked in, I drilled it into the head of my shipping guy that to FedEx, UPS, couriers etc., everything, absolutely everything is a football to them so package accordingly.
Just got 4,500 JSB 18.13’s today from PA. Packaged just like always with foam blocks and stretch wrap and then bulk paper crumpled in box.
Pellets were all free. I pick up range brass 9mm and .223 and sell it, all other calibers go to scrap yard for cash.
Randy

Midway is largets firearms place in usa ans the entire ordering and packaging is dont by robotics for many years they went to bins and convayors long ago and got rid of help which used to do orders , the robots system is more streamlined and accurate and doest take time off or go on workmans comp ect , I never ordered pellets from them but scopes and parts for decades , I like midway and they have great deals like the walmart of firearms , however I guess airgun pellets are not their gup of tea however if you had a issue they will make good on it and revise the system , LOU

Like many others here, I ordered about 8 tins of H&N Baracudas a few years ago and they came in a box with 2 or 3 air filled pillow packs and there were at least 4 tins dented heavy. They asked if pellets were damaged so I checked each damaged tin and had a total of 68 pellets that I sent them pics of. The cost of each pellet was figured out and they refunded me for exactly 68 pellets. Hardly worth the time it took to sort out the damaged ones. Still wasn't a total loss though because the sale price was $6.75 per tin.

I told them how the airgun retailers pack tins and sent them a picture of the foam inserts. Told them they needed to pack tins using them and they said they would relay the info to the shipping dept. I guess it never was considered since they are still shipping them loose.

Thst is absolutely hilarious. “should have enough common sense”. Not in our lifetime. She’s there for the paycheck and only the paycheck.
When I was supervisor in the machine shop I worked in, I drilled it into the head of my shipping guy that to FedEx, UPS, couriers etc., everything, absolutely everything is a football to them so package accordingly.
Just got 4,500 JSB 18.13’s today from PA. Packaged just like always with foam blocks and stretch wrap and then bulk paper crumpled in box.
Pellets were all free. I pick up range brass 9mm and .223 and sell it, all other calibers go to scrap yard for cash.
Randy
I'd be keeping the range brass for myself and reloading them for when SHTF. Components are at a premium if you can find it.

Bought a lot of stuff over the years from Larry Potterfield. He brags that they have the fastest shipping. They do, and the worst packaging. Took a chance and ordered some H&N Barracuda Hunters, only because I knew they came with screw top lids. Yep, every one was dented, but at least they stayed shut. I used to live in MO. He's not going to change. Like I heard an old man (I'm 66) tell someone once "Don't get smart, stay like you are."

I always say I'll never order pellets from them again then see a good price on some on sale, cross my fingers that they have changed their packaging practices and when they arrive I'm always disappointed, their customer service is great , their shipping packaging department sucks, been going on for 10 years of my experiences. Asking customer service to change this changes nothing, Pyramid air for now on, I'll wait for in stock.

I agree Midway is not the pellet place for sure, but also Pyramid was terrible. literally tins thrown in a box, some holy water on the top and sent along. Got it and opened the box and pellets spilled out of it. NEVER bought from them again. A airgun business shipping pellets like that? Really? All I could do is laugh.

I recently ordered two tins of pellets from Airgun Depot and they arrived at different times and both were in a little box with bubble wrap like they were shipping a dozen of eggs!! I thought to myself "that was an overkill and what a waste of material to end up in the landfill" but after reading about the damaged products I guess I appreciate AGD packing.

thats alittle harsh .. i wouldnt blame a whole site for the packing practices of one idiot lol .. its probably some hot little number with blue hair, clueless, and about as dumb as the day is long lol ...
Who thinks she’s a boy.. Midway has always packed my stuff fine. I got pellets a from Amazon and…cans were beaten to death in a lousy envelope.
thats alittle harsh .. i wouldnt blame a whole site for the packing practices of one idiot lol .. its probably some hot little number with blue hair, clueless, and about as dumb as the day is long lol ...
Who thinks she’s a boy.

I recently ordered two tins of pellets from Airgun Depot and they arrived at different times and both were in a little box with bubble wrap like they were shipping a dozen of eggs!! I thought to myself "that was an overkill and what a waste of material to end up in the landfill" but after reading about the damaged products I guess I appreciate AGD packing.
Pyramid packages like they are eggs. Custom foam inserts for each tin.

Reactions: Vincent10
I ordered six thousand pellets from PA yesterday and although they package very well I asked them to put them in WILL CALL and I’ll pick them up Thursday. That way the FedEx quarterback wanna be’s won’t get the chance to do their due diligence on the package.
:ROFLMAO: good one! Wow 6K pellets! And this is why Im coming back to air guns, buying 6K rounds of 9mm would be big $$$ .