Don't buy pellets from Midway

I have had the same thing happen to me except I ordered 10 tins ! They were thrown in a bubble envelope. 

Their customer service response was are the pellets damaged ???

I said I haven't opened any, they said open 1 up and check, I said no damage to pellets. 

They were done after that ! 

I still order from them I just know not to expect undamaged pellet tins !!

I caught one of Bozo's dim witted pitching a package containing three tins of H&N pellets like she/it/them was pitching horse shoes. Needless to say I dressed that little lass down and quite possibility caused some serious emotional damage. Hope that the Bozo medical plan covers the required years of serious couch time that maybe needed to repair the damage? 👫

Just got one tin from them another on the way. Tin that arrived packaged the same and did have a small dent in lid. The pellets weren't damaged but I bought 17.13 gr H&N Silver Point because I wanted to try in my Dream Tact Compact which loves JSB 15.89 andFX15.9. The Silver points were all over the place! To high, to low off to the side. So it was wasted $$

Only ordered pellets from them once, but was the same.. just in a bubble mailer and dented to heck. 

Ive ordered parts and firearm ammo from them several times, every single time it comes just placed in a box with (if you are lucky) a couple of those inflatable bubble things in there with them. shotgun ammo was always lose and rolling around, which doesnt bother me too much.. I only buy ammo from them when it was a super good deal, looks like those days are long gone so dont need to worry about that anymore. 

I dont even click on midway website anymore when it pops up in search, rather order from literally anywhere else. 

I have learned my lesson and will ONLY order pellets from an air gun shop online, they know what they are doing and will quickly replace anything damaged without going through 1000 hoops with someone who has never seen an air gun. If you want to see good shipping, order some slugs from NSA sometime. The slugs are placed tightly in a extra-thick clear bag, wrapped in a foam sheet, placed in a small cardboard box just big enough for it all to fit, then that box is wrapped in bubble wrap/foam, then placed in a bigger box with again hardly any room to move before being shipped out priority mail. I was very impressed when I first saw this

thats alittle harsh .. i wouldnt blame a whole site for the packing practices of one idiot lol .. its probably some hot little number with blue hair, clueless, and about as dumb as the day is long lol ...

No, it's a pattern.

+1 on what he said.👆👆 😂

See "pattern" above.

I buy lots of firearm parts and supplies from Midway. Have for decades. Packing is not their strong point, as has been correctly stated above. Bought pellets there once. Never again. Stick with PA or Trenier.

I have had the same thing happen to me except I ordered 10 tins ! They were thrown in a bubble envelope. 

Their customer service response was are the pellets damaged ???

I said I haven't opened any, they said open 1 up and check, I said no damage to pellets. 

They were done after that ! 

I still order from them I just know not to expect undamaged pellet tins !!

Though i agree with your gripe, u also cant argue with them being done when u said they werent damaged.

i did alot of things growing up in the 70’s and 80’s in which people would call dangerous or stupid. IM STILL ALIVE! LOL...all that matters to me.

Midway is kinda funny... rifle sized box with bold Midway USA print on it leaning against the front door doesn't scream take me does it?

Anyway, I keep ordering CPHP 177's from Amazon 4 at at time whenever I see them at $5.28. WORST packing ever but still worth it for CO2 pistols and reserve supply.

Exactly. And I've had similar results with pellet purchases from WalMart, Sports Academy, and others. Less than good packing but a cost that often can't be beat.