• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Benjamin Don't buy Benjamin Marauders on Amazon

I swear buying Benjamin Marauders on amazon is a bad idea. I've already bought 2 supposedly "brand new" from there and they always got something wrong with it right out of the box. I swear they are fakes. Just buy it from anywhere else but Amazon
I agree. Buying guns from Amazon seems like a "Crap shoot". Reading reviews convinced Me to order elsewhere. Missing Parts, etc.......

Reactions: 17dean
Crosman supply’s Amazons warehouse. What Amazon does after that is under their control, even pricing to a point. If you see a $300 Marauder It’s Amazon doing it. Most all Airgun retailers can’t buy them at that price point to begin with.
Some more food for thought, Airgun Revisions does factory remanufactured Benjamin’s as well. So far I’ve only seen guns that came from Pyramid, Airgun Depot or customer return to factory.

Amazon sellers have been selling returns or damaged packaging product for decades. Just about everything I have bought through Amazon has been previously used or somehow defective. The site is a rip off now, but Im not convinced it has ever been anything else. Just chalk it up to a lesson learned and only buy from a trusted retailer going forward.

I swear buying Benjamin Marauders on amazon is a bad idea. I've already bought 2 supposedly "brand new" there and they always got something wrong with it right out of the box. I swear they are fakes. Just buy it from anywhere else but Amazon
Buy from @Airgun-Revisions !!!

bad luck i guess, it happens. ive got 5 benjis using amazon, no problems ..only issue was on the mrod .25, me and my daughter watched through the blinds as the ups driver hopped the fence, casually walked in the porch, placed the box on end and let it go 'timber style' *pow* .. we just looked at each other like you got to be kidding me .. i said something like 'its probably alright' lol ... it was thank god ...

I order a lot of stuff for clients through Amazon, and there's rarely a problem with computer components (as long as you pay attention to where you're buying from... we've gotten used stuff when expecting new only to read the fine print later... use caution and pay attention). You just can't source this stuff yourself by running around town for 10 different clients. Amazon is the path of least resistance. In business, I suppose that's fine. Order, Amazon craps it out for you.
I guess I want the money I set aside for airgunning to go to people who care about it. Amazon doesn't really care about anything they sell. They only care that you're handing them money. I try to spend my shooting money with businesses that specialize in guns (air or otherwise) who can be counted on to use the money to support the sport. What I can get locally from the gun shops, I do. When I have to order on-line, I'm pretty much going to a sponsor's web site to make that order, not Amazon.

Reactions: Justaguy