• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

DonnyFL status on moderators

I wish they would make some announcement about whether they will be able to resume providing moderators. I texted him directly but never got a response. I don't need to know the inner workings of his business but as a customer, it would be nice to know the status of any possible product availability.

Last edited:
I wish they would make some announcement about whether they will be able to resume providing moderators. I texted him directly but never got a response. I don't need to know the inner workings of his business but as a customer, it would be nice to know the status of any possible product availability.
I think he may be shipping to dealers. last two weeks i got one from utah airguns a sumo and one from palm beach i think it was from palm beach it was a tanto

Silent Thunder Ordnance makes air rifle silencers.
I purchased a Falx in the high flow version.
IMHO it makes my M3 quieter and more accurate than any DFL that I tried.
I am shooting H&N 38gr and 40gr Heavy slugs at 960 to 970 fps.

20221206_171337.jpg

20221205_200440.jpg

20221205_195607.jpg

Attachments

• 20211218_124044.jpg
    20211218_124044.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Who cares, there are a bunch of other brands still producing and they work the same or better than a donnyfl
Some other brands are more expensive for a similar sized moderator than a Donny. 100 bucks on a tanto vs 160 for a huggett belita or a 0db the same size. The tanto worked great on a 30 fpe gun for me so I just got another and saved some cash.