• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

DonnyFL Ryu vs IA 1350

The 1350 will beat it, plus you can add baffles. The Ryu is small. The Yokozuna is more on par with the 1350 and more than likely slightly better. The 1200 is more comparable with the Ryu. Get the Huggett Snipe is you want something smaller that does the job better. I don't know what caliber your M3 is or how much power you have it tuned for, but both make a difference. If you're shooting a 22cal at 30-foot pounds for example, then it doesn't make much difference. Also, Huma makes a small one that has great reviews for its size.

Last edited:
I have both of them. What specifically are you looking for?

The RYU you will be able to add baffles too much like the 1350 or 1200. I am sure Donny is working on it now, because it wouldn't make sense to not make extra extensions.

Between the RYU, Yokozuna, Sumo, Hugget Snipe, IA 1200, and the IA 1350 are all different units. Depending on what you are using them on will depend on how well they work.

Reactions: SHOMER
I have both of them. What specifically are you looking for?

The RYU you will be able to add baffles too much like the 1350 or 1200. I am sure Donny is working on it now, because it wouldn't make sense to not make extra extensions.

Between the RYU, Yokozuna, Sumo, Hugget Snipe, IA 1200, and the IA 1350 are all different units. Depending on what you are using them on will depend on how well they work.
They already have it, it’s listed under the accessories page on their website. They have it for the Yoko as well.
https://donnyfl.com/products/ryu-spare-baffles

Reactions: woogie_man
I have the 1200 on my Huben K1 and the Yokozuna on my Panthera HC. The Yokozuna is quieter, but I have the gun at 130 bar where the Huben is at 150. I have an STO Flax with the high flow rate on a Wolverine R 22 and I can fart louder than it! LOL
STO is one I’m looking at. Shooting JSB MK2 at 900 FPS in my 600MM FX Impact. Shooting 42gr H&N at 990 FPS out of a 700MM FX Impact.