• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

DonnyFL is the best

Another great example of the type of business DonnyFL is. Shortening a story, I bought an adapter that was off by a few hundredths and wouldn't slide over my barrel. I snapped a couple of pics and emailed them last night to DFL. I just had some boat work so me and the gf were out fishing this morning for a shakedown run, but I received a phone call, text, and email before I had even had a chance to return the correspondence from DFL. Basically he said that the part I received was incorrect, apologized, had a new one fabbed up, and it was already in transit. That's pretty damn good.

I've said it a million times, it's easy to do business and look like a hero when everything is going perfect. When there's a hiccup (and there always will be because cutting-edge vendors take more risks) is when the cream rises to the top and rectifies things in the smoothest, most efficient way possible.