• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

DonnyFL is back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Nobody knows who owns that web site. Some clown, or group of clowns, pretty much like you or I, the only difference being they appear to claim knowledge until you read the disclaimer.

"Although AirGunLaws.com makes every effort to verify that the information found on this website is correct, laws can change quickly. Airgunlaws.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current."

In other words click bait.

Nobody knows who owns that web site. Some clown, or group of clowns, pretty much like you or I, the only difference being they appear to claim knowledge until you read the disclaimer.

"Although AirGunLaws.com makes every effort to verify that the information found on this website is correct, laws can change quickly. Airgunlaws.com does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this website is accurate, complete or current."

But it's on the WWW so has to be true!
:ROFLMAO:

Nobody knows who owns that web site. Some clown, or group of clowns, pretty much like you or I, the only difference being they appear to claim knowledge.

Yea people... :) Stop believing everything on the interweb... LOL Anything on the Net or TV is fake and for entertainment purposes only!!!

Reactions: Smitty911
Status
Not open for further replies.