• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

Donnyfl Extender’s

If someone is 3D printing. Here is a suppressor designed for an M4 that is supposed to be extremely effective. Like any PB though that’s shooting supersonic ammo you still have the crack. But obviously this company has done some serious research (I think) on acoustic design. Looks simple enough. 😂😂
Orion X is name of suppressor.

A06EE9CF-3D7A-4C37-A8FA-54B4AC7E4853.jpeg

If someone is 3D printing. Here is a suppressor designed for an M4 that is supposed to be extremely effective. Like any PB though that’s shooting supersonic ammo you still have the crack. But obviously this company has done some serious research (I think) on acoustic design. Looks simple enough. 😂😂
Orion X is name of suppressor.

View attachment 393394
That looks awful!! Would be a nightmare to clean.

You can add baffles to their silencers of you want, but honestly depending on the power levels you are shooting....just pure volume will help greatly.

Can’t help but noticing the chuck key is in the lathes chuck. 😳😆
That is how I was taught....
It goes against all safety Protocols...
But When I shut down my Lathe for the day and clean and oil it..
I leave the Key in the chuck....I know where it is....
Of course when I start it up again... I remove the Chuck key and go through my functions test.....

That is how I was taught....
It goes against all safety Protocols...
But When I shut down my Lathe for the day and clean and oil it..
I leave the Key in the chuck....I know where it is....
Of course when I start it up again... I remove the Chuck key and go through my functions test.....
Works for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ca_Varminter